X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evilskillit
    • Oct 2008

Partsexpress rs722 kit -> Natalie P

I was wondering if any one knows what all parts come with the RS722 kit because the price for the kit is less than the price of the Natalie P drivers alone, so if any of the crossover parts can be reused at all then it could be a cheap start to a pair of Natalie P speakers.

The Drivers for the Natalie P alone are approx $250 the RS722 kit comes with all those drivers for $189. I was thinking of buying the Tritrix kit since it is on sale for $119 which seems pretty damn cool. Then somebody said "Well the BAMTM isn't that much more, and I thought to myself "hrm." then I started looking in the kits section and saw the RS722 kit. Maybe I can started on my NatPs afterall.

I'll be closer if I could find someone interested in buying my BR-S kit I just built ops:. Man this is an addictive hobby.

*edit*
    Done a bit of research. Assuming the RS722 kit comes with the same crossovers the Dr K MTM does then you only need another $71.58 in XO parts to make it into a NatP assuming Substituting a "1.2mH 14 AWG Perfect Layer Inductor" with a "Jantzen 1.2mH 16 AWG Copper Foil Inductor" is ok.

That means you could have most of the parts for a set of NatP's not including enlosure, terminals or misc stuff, finishing, dampening, port, etc for $260.58 plus shipping.

Someone on the PE forums said the RS722 comes with the Dr K crossovers, so if anyone could verify this that'd be awesome :T
    Last edited by evilskillit; 24 March 2009, 00:14 Tuesday. Reason: Did some research.
  • ahaik
    • Feb 2007

The Natali P uses the unshielded verion of the Rs28, the kit comes with the Shielded one.
    As far as I know the are not interchangeable.

Comment

• cacophonix
      • Feb 2006

The rs722 kit seem to be priced individually.

Comment

• evilskillit
        • Oct 2008

Ah, 2 major oversights on my part. Nevermind ops:

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"