X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MVKFluent
    • Mar 2009

A Little advice on a SEAS TM setup

I am currently looking into building my second pair of speakers and would like some opinions on pairing the SEAS ER18RNX with the SEAS 29TFF/W in a TM configuration. Also, any advice on crossover design would be helpful. If you have a moment take a look at my current setup at MVKFluentAcoustics .
  • alias2
    • Oct 2008

http://zaphaudio.com/SR71.html , lots of info /alias2.

Comment

• Jed
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Apr 2005

Although the Zaph design doesn't have the tweeter you want, it is close.

Comment

• MVKFluent
        • Mar 2009

Thanks, I had run across his design a while back but it didn't register that it was using the same woofer that I wanted to use. Other than a different tweeter, the physical design is going to be substantially different as I am planning to house the tweeter in a spherical or elliptical enclosure portruding halfway out of the top of the speaker cabinet (B & W). As soon as I have a conceptual model put together I will post it on my website.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"