X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jim Holtz
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Travis
    Those look fantastic, is there a location to get a BOM and cabinet drawings? I'd like to give them a shot!

My bad....I found them on Jim H's Site!!!
    That's Curt's website. He is the brains of the collaboration that makes everything come together. None of the Statements would be in existence without his hard work and skill.

I have not updated the prices on the BOM this year so I suspect prices will be higher than what the BOM reflects.

Jim

Comment

• Travis
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jim Holtz
      That's Curt's website. He is the brains of the collaboration that makes everything come together. None of the Statements would be in existence without his hard work and skill.

I have not updated the prices on the BOM this year so I suspect prices will be higher than what the BOM reflects.

Jim
      Apologies...How did I get that wrong? I have been eyeing that site daily for the past couple of weeks! All you guys are a tremendous help, before I was introduced to Curt's site and HTguide, I was just going to build a nice box and throw some speakers in it and plug it in. I didn't even know such an animal as a crossover was in there. So much to learn!

Comment

• Matt ITD
        • Dec 2009

Hi All,

I just had a question regarding the statements monitors. I am giving serious consideration to beginning this project and would like to know if the plans, drivers, cross-over schematic etc. have changed or are different to that posted on Curt’s website due to new drivers?

Thanks

Comment

• Jim Holtz
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Matt ITD
          Hi All,

I just had a question regarding the statements monitors. I am giving serious consideration to beginning this project and would like to know if the plans, drivers, cross-over schematic etc. have changed or are different to that posted on Curt’s website due to new drivers?

Thanks
          Hi Matt,

The Statements Monitor drivers are all current with no changes. Use your favorite brand of caps, resistors and inductors but keep the values the same. It's extremely important that all values remain the same including inductor DCR.

HTH

Jim

Comment

• Matt ITD
            • Dec 2009

Thanks Jim!

To say I am excited to begin the build is a massive understatement (no pun intended). While I have your attention, do you and Curt have a new design or project in the pipeline?

Thanks again Mate.

Matt

Comment

• Jim Holtz
              Ultra Senior Member
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Matt ITD
              Thanks Jim!

To say I am excited to begin the build is a massive understatement (no pun intended). While I have your attention, do you and Curt have a new design or project in the pipeline?

Thanks again Mate.

Matt
              Curt has so many projects, I don't know how he does it. I on the other hand, have many ideas but few that go beyond, the "that'd be cool!" stage. I'm still extremely pleased with the Statements and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone that has the room to position them correctly. They still put a smile on my face. :B

Jim

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"