X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BIGDAWG56
    • Nov 2008

My First DIY Sub finally finished!

Did a infinity simple 12 sub its all finished except waiting on my amp. If i decide to build another one their are a few things i would do different just for my benefit (like not rounding over the corners of the cabinets; would make install the black ash vinyl laminate much easier) also not have the depot cut all my wood ended up having to redo alot just because it was very off measurements.
    Attached Files
  • vinceb
    • Apr 2005

It looks good, that's a very interesting cabinet interior, the slot port is cool. There's nothing like your first one! So in the first picture is the front of the cabinet down and the port exit pointed down? Just trying to get my bearings on what I'm looking at. What's the cabinet tuning?

I did the vinyl on my sealed subs and one day I'll peel it off an do them better. It was quick and easy but it has tiny bumps all over from dust on the cabs and wood fibers, not quite as clean as I hoped but OK.

Comment

• BIGDAWG56
      • Nov 2008

no in the first pic the front is to the right, your actually looking at it from thru the right side. its tuned to 19hz. the port exits out of the bottom and it has 8lb of mineral wool directly behind the woofer glued to the large cross-brace

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"