X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wheels
    • Oct 2008

Auditorium System Design

My church is starting a new building and I am supposed to take care of the Audio/Visual stuff. Our room is ~65ft x 80ft x 20ft + ~10ft x 20ft for the stage off one of the 80ft sides. I am trying to get an equipment list together so I can get an official budget. (everything is very vague right now) The tentative speaker layout is a group of speakers on each side of the stage hanging from the ceiling, and a subwoofer(s) on each side of the stage on the floor.

That said:
    What amps do you recommend, or at least how much power should I aim for?
    and
    Speaker Designs - I am wide open to suggestions and can build almost anything.

My numbers show about $6k alloted, but I could probably push it up to $8k if you guys really think it needs it.

Once I get a few more details worked out, (and the mods approve) I would consider a speaker design contest with a small gift to the winner.

Thanks in advance for the help
    Wheels
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Wheels
      • Oct 2008

Thanks Thomas.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"