X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clark
    • Oct 2008

Zaph ZDT3.5 parts below $400 at PE

I searched for the ZDT3.5 flyer at Parts Express today and clicked to add to cart and the total was $397.82. If I'm not mistaken they were around $420 not too long ago. I'm not sure what items are responsible for the lower cost, but hey 20 bucks is 20 bucks. They also have the port quantities updated (if I'm not the only one that didn't already know this).

No I didn't purchase I was just tempting myself - hey maybe my kids would like these for Christmas! I'll even sacrifice and not get anything for me so they can have them! They each get their very own...that they are never allowed to touch. Yah, what else could a 2 and 4 year old want? They won't remember later anyway. Right? :B
  • Dave Bullet
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by clark
    I searched for the ZDT3.5 .... hey maybe my kids would like these for Christmas! I'll even sacrifice and not get anything for me so they can have them! They each get their very own...that they are never allowed to touch. Yah, what else could a 2 and 4 year old want? They won't remember later anyway. Right? :B
    That's not a bad idea. They'll only play with with the cardboard boxes the parts come in anyway.. so you can both be happy

Comment

• clark
      • Oct 2008

I say every birthday and Christmas that I'm just going to give them boxes and rapping paper the next year and something from the dollar store. I never do, but every year what do they play with - the boxes and the cheapest toy in existence. It's also a little more difficult to convince the wife. At least I know better than to try to get them for her!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"