X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • benchtester
    • Sep 2007

Parts Express is offering a $20 Promo

Take a look at PE's new promotion. $20 off on orders of $125. For some products you can get free shipping too.

You do need a promotion code that came with flyers, or if you lost it you can ask for it to be emailed to you. If you're not getting flyers, I think you can sign up for it.

Some people have had problems getting the code to work. I had some problems but after a few tries I was successful. My form showed two boxes in promotion code and I entered the full code in both boxes.

I don't know if two times is required or if I got lucky covering all bases.
    Be sure that that you see the $20 taken off before hitting the submit button.

Most of all remember to click through from the PE banner ad at the top of HTGuide to encourage their sponsorship.
  • LHD
    • Oct 2008

When I ordered my Jasper jigs I had a problem with their account creation page and ended up calling them. I asked for this board to get the credit and the woman said there was no credit to give. When I ordered all the hardware for my statements I clicked through and made sure I saw the token before I placed my order.

I'm going to guess that PE wants to see unique click-throughs that end with purchases in order to pay advertise on the site. If thats not the way things work, some people at PE are confused.

Comment

• ---k---
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Nov 2005

I was planning on ordering a bunch of drivers to take advantage of the free shipping. Then I got this email. Dang those PE bunch! Going to have to order even more!
      - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
      CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
      CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

• CupCak3
        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by ---k---
        I was planning on ordering a bunch of drivers to take advantage of the free shipping. Then I got this email. Dang those PE bunch! Going to have to order even more!
        A bunch? Must not have too many if you couldn't get to $125 :lol:

Comment

• ---k---
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by CupCak3
          A bunch? Must not have too many if you couldn't get to $125 :lol:
          Just to tease people. It was going to be 2 RS180s and 2 RS150s to mate to the pair of RS28s I have. So, it would have been a little over $125. $20 off isn't enough to cover the costs of the extra drivers and amp, but for some reason when I saw that my brain said 2 isn't enough, I need 3!
          - Ryan

Comment

• ---k---
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Nov 2005

Well, my bill after free shipping and a $20 rebate came to $387. Man the prices of the RS drivers have gone way up!

I think I found a glitch in their free shipping software. I started to check out, and I had like $399 in my cart, then I remembered that I needed some female disconnects. That pushed me over $400, and I got charge $0.11 in shipping. I'm not complaining, I just think it is funny, charging me 11 cents for shipping.
            - Ryan

Comment

• rob17
              • Jul 2007

Crap, I just ordered my parts for my ctj center channel last week. I got free shipping at least so I was happy. This would have made my day.

I guess I will have to find another project to take advantage of this.

Comment

• CupCak3
                • Oct 2007

387? Nicely done

Comment

• ba123
                  • Mar 2006

It says "One promo code per purchase", so I wonder if you could split a bigger order and get the deal twice? Either way pretty cool.

Comment

• deucelee
                    • Nov 2008

ba123, that's exactly what i'm thinking...we'll have to give it a shot

Comment

• ---k---
                      Ultra Senior Member
                      • Nov 2005

If I had been thinking, I probably could have split my order in 1/2. But, I don't need to be that greedy. Besides, the less money PE makes now, the more prices will go up in the future to make up for it. So pay now or pay later.
                      - Ryan

Comment

• LHD
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ---k---
                        Well, my bill after free shipping and a $20 rebate came to $387. Man the prices of the RS drivers have gone way up!

I think I found a glitch in their free shipping software. I started to check out, and I had like $399 in my cart, then I remembered that I needed some female disconnects. That pushed me over $400, and I got charge $0.11 in shipping. I'm not complaining, I just think it is funny, charging me 11 cents for shipping.
                        If you look the free shipping is only a $25 shipping credit. So if your shipping is $20 its free but if its $26 you pay a dollar.

Comment

• ---k---
                          Ultra Senior Member
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by LHD
                          If you look the free shipping is only a $25 shipping credit. So if your shipping is $20 its free but if its $26 you pay a dollar.
                          Ahhh. I figured it was something like that. I wasn't going to do anything about it, other than laugh.
                          - Ryan

Comment

Working...
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"