Mini Statements with a twist: design complete...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lunchmoney
    • Jul 2008

Mini Statements with a twist: design complete...

You guys see any issues here?

Bevels on the front baffle will be done either completely by hand or with a head start from a CNC. Bevels have the OK from Curt C, he doesn't seem to think they'll affect anything in a significant way. You'll notice a couple of vertical stringers behind the front baffle to reinforce it where the baffle starts to get a bit thin due to the bevels.

Not sure how I'm going to finish them... might paint them, might try a veneer...

Click image for larger version

Name:	DesignA_4.webp
Views:	31
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	939976

Click image for larger version

Name:	DesignA_5.webp
Views:	25
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	939977
    Last edited by theSven; 10 June 2023, 20:28 Saturday. Reason: Update image location
  • dian1511
    • Oct 2008

Hey Lunchmoney,

They look good. I am actually also working on different asthetics for the minis. I have a couple of questions:

1) Are the lines on the baffle slants a curve or three lines (top, middle, and bottom)? And how thick are the baffles?

2) Is the width of the baffle the same as the originals with the slants in from the edge of the baffles?

3) What compensations did you have to make to take out the baseplate with the cutout? How long is your new port and is it 3 inches?

4) Do you know your internal volume?

Thanks,

Darren

Comment

• dian1511
      • Oct 2008

One more questions. What software are you using for the cam? Really nice.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"