X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rob17
    • Jul 2007

PE- Audiopulse epic 10 for $140?

I would consider building a sub out of this for a stereo setup. For my ht setup I have a tc-2000 15" in a sealed enclosure. I looked up this driver on the audiopulse site and they recommend a .5 to a 1.2 cubic foot enclosure. So that would be doable to fit in my dorm room.

Is this a good idea? Or should I not bother with it, and find another 15" for a stereo setup.
  • dmalphur
    • Jun 2007

How much power do you have available? It will take a lot of power, even more if you end up equalizing it. Conceptually there is nothing wrong with your idea, in practice there are issues. For a dorm room there are probably less expensive alternatives because you just plain don't need / can't use the kind of output this sub is capable of.

-David

Comment

• rob17
      • Jul 2007

I will probably upgrade my amp on my main system and use that one for this one. It is a Carvin dcm 600watt which is as much power as I would need I think.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"