X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dlr
    • Feb 2005

DIY New England - Sat. Oct 18th

The date is set. It will again be at my place. If you have any interest at all, please send an email if you have not done so yet to david.ralph@usa.net.

I'll update the DIYNE web page soon. Not much will be different from the previous ones. The info on where and directions are at the link.

DIY New England

It's open to anyone. If you have no system, just come to listen and mingle.

Dave
    Dave's Speaker Pages
  • shame302
    • Apr 2008

i really want to go as does my friend, but im unsure if i can so far. sounds great though.
    Psudo HTPC, Nuforce AVP 16, Emotiva XPA 5, Statements mains and center, Dayton in wall rears, Twin Tempest X 7CUFT sealed, and very cool and understanding wife!

Comment

• dlr
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by shame302
      i really want to go as does my friend, but im unsure if i can so far. sounds great though.
      If you decide that you will, just shoot me an email.

Dave
      Dave's Speaker Pages

Comment

• dlr
        • Feb 2005

DIY NE - Bump

Just a reminder and for those who may have missed it. I've updated the DIY NE web site, not much change. Anyone who is thinking of bringing something (please do, the more the better), let me know and I'll update my page to list it.

Another reminder. Please send me an email if you have not done so, so that I can get an idea of how many may be coming.

dlr
        Dave's Speaker Pages

Comment

• tf1216
          • Apr 2006

I have speakers with the PHL 1120 midranges and the LCY 130 ribbon tweeters in them. The cabinet has been sanded and readied for paint.

I would like to sell the speakers with or without SoundEasy 10, a microphone and stand, and John K's instruction manual. Any interested parties?
          Last edited by tf1216; 12 October 2008, 07:32 Sunday.

Comment

• tf1216
            • Apr 2006

Anyone interested in purchasing these speakers from me? I am still uncertain if I can make the event but if I have a potential buyer I may have to reschedule a few things at home.

Comment

• dlr
              • Feb 2005

Final notice - DIY New England - Sat. Oct 18th

I've updated my site with a few of the attendees and what they'll bring, no significant detail, however. I listed those who had provided some info via email. I think there's at least one person who has only indicated in a thread I cannot find.

I also just received notice that Keith Larson will attend this event. He will be bringing some of his companies products to demonstrate on laptop again.

Dave
              Dave's Speaker Pages

Comment

• tf1216
                • Apr 2006

How was the event guys? I am bummed I couldn't make it.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"