X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LING GOWA
    • Dec 2007

Eton 8.1 Kit

Does anyone have any experience with this kit. I'm thinking of building it and I would like to get some feedback from someone who has listened to it.
    Free support for loudspeaker projects, sourcing OEM speaker building supplies, and passive crossover design. We sell raw speaker drivers (tweeters, woofers, subwoofer, midrange drivers, full range drivers), speaker kits, amplifiers, capacitors, resistors, and inductors.
    Website
  • Winter
    • Nov 2007

As a heads up, Eton is preparing to release a new line driver, the Symphony series. Madisound has not received any yet. The release had been delay for about a year. Deliver into the USA is expected in a month or two. Please note that the page of the link below has not been released yet, as is not on their website. I found it searching with 'Google' using "Madisound Eton 4-200".

Comment

• LING GOWA
      • Dec 2007

Thanks Winter but I have the 8-800 woofers and PE .75 cu. ft. cabs.
      Website

Comment

• Jed
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Winter
        As a heads up, Eton is preparing to release a new line driver, the Symphony series. Madisound has not received any yet. The release had been delay for about a year. Deliver into the USA is expected in a month or two. Please note that the page of the link below has not been released yet, as is not on their website. I found it searching with 'Google' using "Madisound Eton 4-200".

http://www.madisound.com/pdf/printcatalog/eton.pdf
        Yay!! I love Eton and if these drivers ever make it here I'll be making some speakers with them for sure.

Unfortunately, a month or two last October turned into a year.. so we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully not for another year.

Comment

• LING GOWA
          • Dec 2007

I think that I have decieded to go with a 3-way.
          Woofer: Eton 8-800/37 Hex (I have)
          Midrange: Vifa P11MH09-08 (I have)
          Tweeter: Seas 27TFFNC/G or LCY130 or Morel MDT 30S (I have)
          Website

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"