X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krips
    • Sep 2007

Excellent reading on crossovers

I found this a couple days ago and have been reading through the threads. It contains a lot of information I've not been able to find anywhere else on the net dispite my efforts. To many of you it will be elementary, but to novices such as myself it contains some very good and accurate information (I think). I'm still reading it through, trying to comprehend it all. It's a lot of info all at once!
    Basic guide to crossovers
    Basic guide to crossovers Pt. 2
    Sharp LC-42D64U
    TriTrix MTM (Sealed)
  • tylerdurden
    • May 2008

Thank you for the links! You know it doesnt matter how much I read on the subject, It still all sounds greek to me. I have been trying and trying. I will give this a shot as well. Thank you!
    Bobby

Comment

• krips
      • Sep 2007

I'm glad someone else here has found them useful. Does anyone else have links to articles on crossovers, or perhaps some knowledge of their own to pass along?
      Sharp LC-42D64U
      TriTrix MTM (Sealed)

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"