X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJones
    • Jun 2008

Aura NT1 back in stock

Seems to be back in stock:

Free support for loudspeaker projects, sourcing OEM speaker building supplies, and passive crossover design. We sell raw speaker drivers (tweeters, woofers, subwoofer, midrange drivers, full range drivers), speaker kits, amplifiers, capacitors, resistors, and inductors.

Too little too late? I figure there's probably at least one member who's been waiting/hoping for this tweeter to be available again, and might have given up on checking since it's taken so long.
  • royceb
    • Jun 2006

I just ordered three. I want use them with Zaph's design as LCR speakers for my PC.

Comment

• jkrutke
      • Dec 2005

This is ironic. I just made a blog post about the PE ND20FB going out of stock.

Well, now I don't have to do a new ZBM4 design. I do intend to get a couple in to check them over for consistency.

I'm not going to repost the old ZDT3 design however. PE is expected to have the ND20FB back in stock in 10 days, and I should have the center channel version posted before that.

I do have to pull the Slimline Wallmount design however. The old version of that ND20 isn't available anymore. I noticed Madisound doesn't have the NS3 in stock yet. I bet Madisound bypassed Aura for the NT1 and went right to it's factory of origin. It's likely not an Aura in-house product.
      Zaph|Audio

Comment

• stangbat
        • Jan 2008

I ordered three of these. They have a sticker on the back stating TT20-5B. The NT1s that I had previously had no stickers anywhere. It looks just like the NT1 I received back in January/February.

Also, the Madisound packing list calls it an Aurasound 1" Titanium dome TT20-5B. It obviously isn't a 1" dome tweeter.

Edit: I received the following response from Madisound:

Aurasound outsources the production of this tweeter, I'm not sure what company builds it. This must be the factory's internal part number for the tweeter. I have changed the description in our computer to 3/4" dome.
        Hopefully they will measure the same as the previous NT1.
        Last edited by stangbat; 11 July 2008, 12:56 Friday.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"