X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kevmurray
    • Jan 2007

Solen updated their website

Solen has a new website format and have finally included online ordering. Photo, description and price are all on one line, no more opening the price sheets in a separate window...

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Solen in any way...
    Kevin Murray
  • joetama
    • May 2006

I've never ordered from them.

But, the Max Fidelity tweeters I use in my car came from them (purchased them used).
    -Joe

Comment

• kevmurray
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by joetama
      I've never ordered from them.

But, the Max Fidelity tweeters I use in my car came from them (purchased them used).
      I've ordered from them twice now with good results. They generally have good shipping prices, they only charge the Canada Post fees. Unless of course you request faster shipping. I've heard good things from fellow Canadians in other forums too. Americans may end up paying duty, I'm not sure how NAFTA factors in south of the border. I believe we Canadians only pay duty on American goods if they were manufactured outside the US. As far as brokerage fees go, I've paid little when the USPS delivered my package, but had to grab my ankles when a courier delivered it.
      Kevin Murray

Comment

• joetama
        • May 2006

I would order something from them...

BUT, I'm looking for some MFDT30NEO tweeters... And I don't see them.
        -Joe

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"