2.1 Channel, HDMI, Great Quality...Help a noob out.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • solidcrowd
    • Jan 2008

2.1 Channel, HDMI, Great Quality...Help a noob out.

Hey I was going to attempt a 2.1 setup for my room. I'm coming from car audio and home audio seems more challenging and expensive. I need a reciever that has HDMI, is reputable and great build quality, and some true watt output for under $250 (ebay, store, or online).

It's going to consist of 2 edhqs subs in seperate sonotubes seeing about 4.1 cubes a piece. One plate amp to run both of them (100-150 a piece).

....And then this is were I don't know what to do lol. I'm hoping to find a online project that has to do with some bookshelf designs that combines the mids and tweets into one. Someone point me in the right direction please.
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

I will move this thread over to the Mission Impossible DIY forum, perhaps someone can help you there.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

• ---k---
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Nov 2005

Ahhhck!

He already started a second thread in Mission Impossible:

I'm leaning more towards 2.1 but still thinking about 5.1/7.1. Here are my options. But before number i go on, some guy said not to buy a receiver that doesn't HDMI since everything is going that way. Dumb question now, 2.1 reciever use HDMI right? Stereo: Denon DRA395P HARMAN KARDON HK 3385 Surround: Harman Kardon
      Last edited by theSven; 17 August 2023, 02:01 Thursday. Reason: Update htguide url
      - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
      CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
      CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"