X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • exojam
    • Dec 2006

Jeff Bagby's Loudspeaker Design Software

I was wondering if someone may be able to help me out. I am just starting to "try" and get information about a design I wanted information about. I have downloaded "Jeff Bagby's Loudspeaker Design Software" and have a question about the "woofer design and circuit designer" spreadsheet. I have input what I believe to be all the parameters on a driver but I do not get any information in the graphs. Does anyone know if I am just missing a button press or something? I have attached a screenshot of the window showing the parameters. I have also compared this to an example from his page and it does not look like I am missing anything and cannot find anything in a search of the forum. Thanks.

Found the issue. I did not have the Analysis Toolpak and Analysis Toolpak VBA installed in the add-ins. All set.
  • dlneubec
    Super Senior Member
    • Jan 2006

Post any questions over on the Parts Express Forum. That's where Jeff hangs out.

Dan N.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"