X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bowbender7
    • Nov 2007

Teach me about Lpads....

Assume I am using a crossover that has a tweeter Lpad consisting of - : 4ohm series, 30ohm parallel - ...

If I wanted to change the upper end response, I understand that generally dropping the value slightly in the series resistor will brighten things up and vise-versa. What adjustment ratio would need to be followed, if any, regarding the parallel resistor to prevent phasing issues or any other problems that may surface?

(Bear with me I am learning...)

Thanks, Sean
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Scroll to the bottom of the page.....
    Use this JavaScript calculator to determine the value of inductor to use in your first order butterworth low pass filter crossover design.

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• bowbender7
      • Nov 2007

Thank you very much Thomas!

:T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"