X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fightingfish
    • Sep 2007

Dual EHQS12 Subwoofer

Hiya,

I just picked up some EHQS 12" drivers from Elemental Designs. I want to build a vented subwoofer housing two of these drivers and two 4" aeroports. My design is basically double the internal volume of Ben Milne's build, show here:http://www.icixsound.com/vb/showthre...4&page=1&pp=10

The internal volume of his enclosure is 5883" cubed. So I am doubling that to get my box to 11766" cubed. 13.25"Wide, 48"High, 18.5"Deep. I'm thinking of having a port towards the top, then woofer, woofer, port at bottom. Pretty much two of his boxes, one flipped upside down atop the other.

Any inherant flaws in my design? Also what kind of bracing would work well and be easy to make?
  • fightingfish
    • Sep 2007

Here's what the baffle would be:

Click image for larger version

Name:	subaffle.webp
Views:	11
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	943817
    Last edited by theSven; 03 July 2023, 21:30 Monday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"