X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SwiftFlic
    • Nov 2007

Mission 782se filter schematics

Hi all, I am looking to upgrade my 782's (+78c&780) to 782se. This should be just an improved filter. Does anyone own a pair of these or know how to get the schematics?

If not possible I am going to design a filter upgrade myself. The current one is really basic. Any good sites on how to design a high end speaker xover?

Thanks a lot!
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Click image for larger version

Name:	mission.jpg
Views:	1098
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	849693

You should be able to read the values off the components in your crossover, combine with the above and you have your schematic.

Might consider simply upgrading the existing crossover components rather than designing a new one from scratch. Doing a scratch build crossover requires test equipment, software, combined with the knowledge and skill to use them.
    Last edited by theSven; 15 August 2023, 19:02 Tuesday. Reason: Update image locaiton

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"