X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • happy
    • Mar 2006

minimonitor plans?

I was planning to build a pair of the new zaphaudio 2-way mini-monitors to use for a little occasional fill in sound in my kitchen, but since the woofers seem to be backordered for 3+ months I thought I'd ask if anyone knows of any other similar designs. I would like to find a design that is as small as possible. Any ideas? Thanks.
  • Jed
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by happy
    I was planning to build a pair of the new zaphaudio 2-way mini-monitors to use for a little occasional fill in sound in my kitchen, but since the woofers seem to be backordered for 3+ months I thought I'd ask if anyone knows of any other similar designs. I would like to find a design that is as small as possible. Any ideas? Thanks.
    You could build Roman's microbe at rjbaudio.com, or take a look at my lineup series thread. The Lineup D4 isn't much larger than zaphs design. And then there is the MT with RS150 in the mission accomplished section. Let us know what you decide.

Comment

• BretH
      • Feb 2006

You might be happy with the buyout Aurasound in Zaph's cabinet for his B3N design, using the filter in his archives. I'm using them as computer speakers and they are quite nice.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"