X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

Umm the statements are very much different. The statements are open back mids not to mention are huge. These would use a different tweeter and a smaller woofer most likely. These are aimed at being a small performance speaker. Completely different design goals.

Comment

• ---k---
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Nov 2005

Jed, sounds great. I wish you well. I hope your project is very successful. My only advice is to build something you really want to build. In my experience (in real life, not here), when people are asked what they want, the most vocal people are the people who like to dream and debate but will never buy (build) anything.
      - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
      CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
      CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

• Jed
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Apr 2005

Keep the ideas coming guys. I'll draw some designs and post in a bit of some of the designs people have mentioned. I think it'll help to have pictures of designs so people can not confuse them with some others that have been completed already.

Comment

• spidrman
          • May 2007

I know I'm late posting to this thread but what I'd like to see is similar to the requests for a "smaller, cheap" surround speaker. But I'll be a little more specific in what I'd like to have.

Smaller = "not as deep" ... I could deal easily with the height and width of the Modula MT but if the depth was less that would help a lot. These would be strictly for use as surrounds or "whole house audio" where you're not as concerned with absolute sound quality but you know that Bose sucks ... :B The interest in the W4-1337SA in a smaller MTM also sounds great!

Cheap = $250 per speaker or less. (less is more)

It would be really great if these surrounds had a "big brother" design for use as mains so that it would be a matching system.

One last thing ... An impedance more friendly to receivers. It doesn't have to be 8 ohms but some of the designs here drop below 4 ohms. Something with a minimum impedance of 5 or 6 would be great.

On the other hand I'd LOVE to see a design for a kinda short (60" maximum), kinda cheap ($500 each) line array geared toward home theater (this is HTGuide.com after all ). Unless I'm completely wrong, everything I've read about line arrays tells me I could achieve a much larger "sweet spot".

And in case I've not said it before ... This forum ROCKS! :T The contributors here have donated so much time, effort and information that I am absolutely amazed and impressed.
          Yamaha RX-V661, Panasonic PT-AX100U, Toshiba HD-D2, 138" diagonal DIY AT screen, old tiny Jamo speakers

Comment

• Jed
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by spidrman
            I know I'm late posting to this thread . . .
            Not at all, I only started the thread last night!

All of your ideas seem good to me. The line array is $$$ though.

Comment

• Jed
              Ultra Senior Member
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ---k---
              Jed, sounds great. I wish you well. I hope your project is very successful. My only advice is to build something you really want to build. In my experience (in real life, not here), when people are asked what they want, the most vocal people are the people who like to dream and debate but will never buy (build) anything.

Point taken. So all you guys that are lurking and are planning a speaker, just haven't seen that speaker you've been thinking about yet... now's your chance.

Comment

• spidrman
                • May 2007

Originally posted by Jed
                Point taken. So all you guys that are lurking and are planning a speaker, just haven't seen that speaker you've been thinking about yet... nows your chance.
                I HAVE to build something. The old Jamo speakers that I'm using right now are tiny little things that I know suck.

If I was going to build something today it would be Natalie P's for mains, the existing WMTW center and Modula MT's (four of them) for surrounds. I'm sure it would blow me away. I'd just love to have more options for surrounds. There seems to be no end in sight to designs for mains and since my mains go behind my AT screen, I have the option of using just about any LR speaker as a vertical center channel.

I'll be building mains first and surrounds second. Not to get off topic but I'm assuming that three identical MTM's, all vertical, behind my AT screen would work just as well as two vertical MTM's and some other horizontal center?
                Yamaha RX-V661, Panasonic PT-AX100U, Toshiba HD-D2, 138" diagonal DIY AT screen, old tiny Jamo speakers

Comment

• jdb
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Landroval

- High efficiency project. Something in the 100dB/1W/1m class

I would love to see some high efficiency designs also. Maybe even *gasp* horns (ducks and runs).

Comment

• PoorboyMike
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by spidrman
                    Not to get off topic but I'm assuming that three identical MTM's, all vertical, behind my AT screen would work just as well as two vertical MTM's and some other horizontal center?
                    That's my plan if I ever get my new house built. Only I plan on each one sitting on top of bass bins so I can have that high impact slam of a live performance. Not sure which MTM yet though. I really like my NatP's but the new RS52 design will sound even better, but cost more.

For the upstairs living room though, a compact W4 or RS125 based system sounds like a winner.

Comment

• niget2002
                      • Aug 2007

I'm moving into a house soon and have every intention of building the WMTW/TMWW LCR from the "finished" thread.

I'm in the same group that's looking for a good "on the wall" design for the rears.

Of course, I'll be starting with a sub (still haven't picked a design) and then working my way around the room, so I have some time for someone to develop a good rear design. Along the way I plan on using Speaker Workshop to test my drivers and speakers to help learn about speaker design. If there isn't a design when I'm ready, I may give a crack at it myself

Good luck in whatever design you choose to go after.

Comment

• Jed
                        Ultra Senior Member
                        • Apr 2005

Image not available

Image not available

Image not available

A few quick sketches of some of the designs that have come up and I think I can tackle without too many issues.

Horns, open baffles, line arrays, will have to be put on hold for another time. This speaker design/s will be compact, cheap, and fun to build!

I'll keep working on the sketches as more develops and drivers are finalized.

Some driver costs with good value and have been mentioned as potentials for these designs.

RS125-4 or RS125-8 = $22
                        Tang Band W4-1337SA 4" Titanium Driver =$54
                        Seas ER15RLY (H1455) 5" Reed Paper Cone Woofer = $55
                        D26NC55 1" Textile dome tweeter $28.90
                        Seas 27TDFC (H1189) Textile dome $32.45
                        Last edited by theSven; 30 April 2023, 15:12 Sunday. Reason: Update image location

Comment

• powens
                          • May 2006

Originally posted by Jed
                          I bet you would like the W4 as it doesn't have a typical metal cone distortion profile. That said, we can definitely entertain paper drivers. If you have a specific design in mind, let us know.
                          I can't say I have a specific design in mind. To help give you an idea of my preferences, I recently built Roman's Asterion design and these are the most enjoyable speakers (to me) that I have heard yet.

However, as a general idea, I think a design using one of the Seas paper woofers would be nice. I think it could also be interesting to try something other than the 27tdfc for the tweeter. I know it is a good tweeter, I like it myself, but it could be a nice change to try something different.

Thanks for entertaining my, and everyone else's ideas. Your time and energy is greatly appreciated.

Comment

• sprint_9
                            • Jul 2007

Heres a couple draw ups of some ideas Ive had over the last few months of lurking. I dont know if they would work properly especially the Mini Line but its just something I thought would be cool.

Image not available
                            Last edited by theSven; 08 June 2023, 20:57 Thursday. Reason: Remove broken image link

Comment

• geoffstgermaine
                              • Mar 2007

I've been wanting to build a line array for a long time, so a nice, moderately sized line array would be very interesting to me.

Comment

• J Walker
                                • May 2006

Jed:

I would love to see a budget'ish "MMTMMW". Just because I am putting at least 4x 15's (maybey4x 18's) in my HT room. Need something to keep up!

:twisted:

J Walker.

Comment

• Ray Collins
                                  • Mar 2006

I would like to see something using ribbon or planar tweeters.
                                  Line Arrays are also of interest. Wish you would reconsider the OB route.

Ray
                                  Wine is constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy.
                                  BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Comment

• Jed
                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                    • Apr 2005

Tally

Okay, so here is a very rough tally of the requests as people mentioned their needs. If I missed someone or this seems a bit off let me know your request so I can add it to the tally. Then, after all is calculated, I'll start putting together more info. One possibility for an OB would be to have the mids in OB and woofer in a monopole. Not the best technically, but a compromise I could make and people seem to like the OB/ Open back mid thing.

1) Open Baffle-- 4 requests
                                    2) Small MTM-- 6
                                    3) Small MT-- 7
                                    4) MTMW narrow with side woofer- - 4
                                    5) Smallish 3-way with dome mid/TB -- 4
                                    6) Small Fullrange- - 3
                                    7) Efficient design---6
                                    8.) Paper woofer---- 1
                                    9) MMTMM(W) narrow side woofer ---5
                                    10) Inwall--- 1
                                    11) Ultracheap---1
                                    Last edited by Jed; 07 August 2007, 01:09 Tuesday.

Comment

• Scottg
                                      • Nov 2006

Skimming through this I see a few "trends" that pop-out:

1. Small speaker
                                      2. Modest expense (but likely not cheap and with excellent performance)
                                      3. Capable of being used for surrounds
                                      4. Using the Tangband titanium driver (which doesn't break-up like a metal driver)

# 4 *mostly* meets the requirements of #s 1 & 2. It won't however have the necessary dispersion at higher freq.s for #3 (which implies multi-listener and multiple horizontal axis's). To get excellent high freq. dispersion you'll need to look to a very narrow element driver like HiVi planar. Tonally such a driver should also match well with the Tangband and allow for a moderately low crossover freq..

As far as "mostly" is concerned - an equalization circuit for baffle step compensation will not only throw away a lot of power, but will likely sound inferior. This suggests an "infinite baffle" - and there was at least one in-wall suggestion made. A complement design could be a large shallow radius on-wall version.

The real trick to either design is avoiding the problem that the Statement design originally had - i.e. reduce internal cabinet reflections without a lossy material effecting decay character. For that you need to look at Temp Coat or:

Comment

• Johnloudb
                                        Super Senior Member
                                        • May 2007

High Efficiency!!!

Jed!!

I need a inexpensive, High Efficiency (+90dB) for my 10 watt class A integrated amp. It will put 20 watts into for ohms. I like planars/ribbons, dipoles. good bass. I know you'll pick a winner. :T

suggestions:

Tweeters:
                                        B-G NEO8-PDR (93dB) dipole
                                        or
                                        Hi-Vi RT1C-A
                                        or
                                        Dayton PT2B-8 (94dB)

Woofers:
                                        2 (RS150 or RS125 or RS180)
                                        John unk:

"Why can't we all just, get along?" ~ Jack Nicholson (Mars Attacks)

My Website (hyperacusis, tinnitus, my story)

Comment

• tktran
                                          • Jan 2005

High quality wall-mounted speakers that look good next to a big plasma/LCDs. It's sure to take off IMHO.

Comment

• zacjones
                                            • Mar 2007

Here's one more vote for an MMTMM(W) narrow side woofer! I've got all the drivers and crossover components for the RS/Seas towers and WMTMW center tucked away in a closet. I like the idea of the narrow speaker and the bigger driver tucked away on the side. Much more pleasing to my eye. Thanks!

Comment

• Curly Woods
                                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by tktran
                                              High quality wall-mounted speakers that look good next to a big plasma/LCDs. It's sure to take off IMHO.

http://www.system-audio.com/_en-GB(3...%20information
                                              This gets my vote :-)
                                              Mike Mastin

Comment

• cjd
                                                Ultra Senior Member
                                                • Dec 2004

If you go more than two mids with a central tweeter, you're really talking at least a 2.5 way arrangement.

Especially for a center.

Which I'm working on (RS150) :P

C
                                                diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• Jonasz
                                                  • Nov 2004

What about a small 3-way with Neo3/RS52/RS225 in a sealed box? Could oc be used as a br-box too.

Build whatever you want as long as it contains RS52's... :B

Btw would be good if it's a regular square box for us boxbuildingimpaired.

Comment

• wildfire99
                                                    • Aug 2005

One niche I haven't seen filled well is ultra-cheap DIY, something around $50 a speaker, as a step-in product for people with saws, looking at HTIB's at Best Buy.

That, and some tiered subwoofer designs, like budget (8" driver), low end (12"), mid (15"), and uber (18"), to go with all these satellite designs.
                                                    - Patrick
                                                    "But it's more fun when it doesn't make sense!"

Comment

• opt-e
                                                      • Nov 2004

+1 for a small MT and MTM using the 4" Tangband.

Comment

• sprint_9
                                                        • Jul 2007

C, yea I thought you mentioned a 2.5 way somewhere in the PM's Ive recieved back from you but didnt want to stirr up any of your work as its not my work to stirr up. I really think a 2 or 2.5 way tower to go along with C's center would be cool, something like I have illustrated on P. 2 with a woofer or sub on the side. But that just my opinion, it would be cool to see a line well documented as well but that is spendy. Any of the projects you had listed look like good ones to watch over.

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                          Moderator Emeritus
                                                          • Jan 2006

The 50 dollar range is really hard to get real good performance that many of us would be happy with. There is the B3S thats on Zaphs site though its definitely in that price range.

Comment

• Ray Collins
                                                            • Mar 2006

If you get it too cheap it is not worth building; save a little longer to afford better drivers. Zaph has several budget projects that do a supurb job of ringing the max out of cheap drivers. The $500 to $750 area for drivers allows a lot of latitude for driver selection and application flexibility.

Ray
                                                            BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                                              • Jan 2006

I agree. I always say why get something your going to replace before too long. Save up a little longer or invest a little more money and get something that will last and that you will be happy with for a much longer period.

Comment

• Ray Collins
                                                                • Mar 2006

Dougie085....exactly. The sting of the cost will quickly fade with the continued pleasure of use; besides, making chicken salad out of chicken---- gives very limited pleasure. Pride in a completed project should carry at least a little swager factor; after all, you have your name on it!?

Ray
                                                                BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Comment

• cobbpa
                                                                  • Apr 2005

I kinda like that idea of an efficient design. I remember a while back there was some discussion of the dynamics efficient drivers can bring to the table, so that would be something fun to play with. That might bring in the opportunity for a ribbon, as some wanted that.

Comment

• Jed
                                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                                    • Apr 2005

update- started to prioritize- don't interpret this as a final list or anything yet. Still have to decide on finalizing driver selection.

1) Small MT-- 8 (Could use TB W4 and ??? for tweeter)
                                                                    2) Small MTM-- 7 (TB W4 or RS125 and ??? for tweeter)
                                                                    3) Efficient design---6 (This could be combined with MMTMMW RS125 or W4, if W4 I may need a few drivers sent to me as I can't afford 8 of TB just for testing purposes. Sealed RS270 or RS225 or Usher 8137 woofer)
                                                                    4) MMTMM(W) narrow side woofer ---5
                                                                    5) Open Baffle-- 4 requests
                                                                    6) MTMW narrow with side woofer- - 4 (this could be the same as MTM with a bass bin or #2)
                                                                    7) Smallish 3-way with dome mid/TB -- 4
                                                                    8 ) Small Fullrange- - 3
                                                                    9) Paper woofer---- 1
                                                                    10) Inwall--- 1
                                                                    11) Ultracheap---1

OK, so #1 and #2 will be first on the chopping block.

Please recommend drivers that you would like to see in these designs.

Does everyone seem to want to use the TB W4 titanium driver?

I could probably use just about any tweeter, but a shielded one might be nice for those people who want to put the speakers near a CRT.
                                                                    Last edited by Jed; 07 August 2007, 02:12 Tuesday.

Comment

• robseyes
                                                                      Junior Member
                                                                      • Mar 2006

Another vote for a small MT & MTM. It would be interesting if they were a high quality design for the space challenged. An on-wall variation to the x-over would be cool too (I know I know audiofile blasphemy). Perhaps a small on wall 3 way with the aforementioned Tang Band mid & either an rs-180 for the woofer or one of those GR Xbl-2 woofers (not sure which tweeter to use). Just some ideas...=)

Comment

• Jed
                                                                        Ultra Senior Member
                                                                        • Apr 2005

For the MT and MTM I'll have BSC and Non-BSC versions.

Comment

• wildfire99
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Dougie085
                                                                          I agree. I always say why get something your going to replace before too long.
                                                                          What I wanted just this weekend was a replacement for a temp computer setup. I ended up getting a $50 Logitech 5.1 system a year ago and it's just not cutting it. It would be sweet to take a 4" $25 woofer and a $12 tweeter and do a simple 2-way, so I could build out 5 channels for $250 (plus sub, or around what you're pay for a cheap HTIB with a receiver). Quality is nice, but in that niche at $60 a pair people are going to be looking at Best Buy Insignia's and asking why you want them to pay more just to listen to music?

And why not beat the $199 (8") X-Sub? If you can build your own box, certainly there has to be some savings somewhere? Every time I try to get into 'cheap' DIY I am faced with the cold reality that 90% of kits are >$200/pair, so there are no 'simple and dirty' garage speakers or computer setups aside from single 3" driver ones (which have too many compromises). If Logitech could do 5.1 with a powered sub for $50, DIY can too!
                                                                          - Patrick
                                                                          "But it's more fun when it doesn't make sense!"

Comment

• ahaik
                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                            • Feb 2007
                                                                            • 233

Originally posted by wildfire99
                                                                            What I wanted just this weekend was a replacement for a temp computer setup. I ended up getting a $50 Logitech 5.1 system a year ago and it's just not cutting it. It would be sweet to take a 4" $25 woofer and a $12 tweeter and do a simple 2-way, so I could build out 5 channels for $250 (plus sub, or around what you're pay for a cheap HTIB with a receiver). Quality is nice, but in that niche at $60 a pair people are going to be looking at Best Buy Insignia's and asking why you want them to pay more just to listen to music?

And why not beat the $199 (8") X-Sub? If you can build your own box, certainly there has to be some savings somewhere? Every time I try to get into 'cheap' DIY I am faced with the cold reality that 90% of kits are >$200/pair, so there are no 'simple and dirty' garage speakers or computer setups aside from single 3" driver ones (which have too many compromises). If Logitech could do 5.1 with a powered sub for $50, DIY can too!
                                                                            Add some crossover components and you are looking at a quite more expensive design. For me, if I spend all that time and energy, I rather pay a little more and get much better results. Also the cheaper drivers usually need more crossover work.

How about some oudoor speakers for the porch, No phase plug and no port I guess.

Comment

• Brian Walter
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Sep 2005
                                                                              • 318

#83
                                                                              I'm a little late to the party, but I'd like to see an open baffle project, at least for the mids. Something like an OB Modula MTM with a sealed or ported bass bin. I realize that you have already rulled the OB out, but I'm voting anyway. Otherwise, a small MT or MTM like the Microbe, but with the TB W4 titanium would be my second choice.

Brian Walter

Comment

• Johnloudb
                                                                                Super Senior Member
                                                                                • May 2007
                                                                                • 1877

#84
                                                                                Efficient OB MTM

Originally posted by Brian Walter
                                                                                I'm a little late to the party, but I'd like to see an open baffle project, at least for the mids. Something like an OB Modula MTM with a sealed or ported bass bin. I realize that you have already rulled the OB out, but I'm voting anyway. Otherwise, a small MT or MTM like the Microbe, but with the TB W4 titanium would be my second choice.

Brian Walter
                                                                                I'll second that. OB MTM, W in sealed bass box. Sounds good. High Efficiency.
                                                                                John unk:

"Why can't we all just, get along?" ~ Jack Nicholson (Mars Attacks)

My Website (hyperacusis, tinnitus, my story)

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                                                  Mad Max Moderator
                                                                                  • Aug 2000
                                                                                  • 15306

#85
                                                                                  Originally posted by Johnloudb
                                                                                  I'll second that. OB MTM, W in sealed bass box. Sounds good. High Efficiency.

Loses all the diople benefits of pitch definition and consistent power response of fundamentals and harmonics, in the frequency range where it's the biggest problem.

In my experience, one is better off with diopole in the 300 Hz down to 75 Hz area at the least, monopole above and below if that's all you can do.

Have done that. Optimum seems to be diopole up to at least 800-1,000 Hz. Not such a big deal above that.

Have done many experiments.

Not to say that the speaker as described above wouldn't be fun, but it would have pretty much all the disadvantages of a monopole bass solution, including room placement limitations for flat response (monopoles are MORE critical of room placement because they interact with more boundaries).

Evil Twin discusses boundary loading impact on FR

Just my 0.02.

What's the old saying? Kill the Buddha if you meet him on the road?

(you need to follow your own path to enlightenment - however many construction projects it taks (53 and counting for me))

~Jon
                                                                                  Last edited by theSven; 09 June 2023, 15:07 Friday. Reason: Update htguide url
                                                                                  the AudioWorx
                                                                                  Natalie P
                                                                                  M8ta
                                                                                  Modula Neo DCC
                                                                                  Modula MT XE
                                                                                  Modula Xtreme
                                                                                  Isiris
                                                                                  Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                                                  Minerva Monitor
                                                                                  Calliope
                                                                                  Ardent D

In Development...
                                                                                  Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
                                                                                  Obi-Wan
                                                                                  Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
                                                                                  Modula PWB
                                                                                  Calliope CC Supreme
                                                                                  Natalie P Ultra
                                                                                  Natalie P Supreme
                                                                                  Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
                                                                                  Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Landroval
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Dec 2005
                                                                                    • 175

#86
                                                                                    Originally posted by Jed
                                                                                    3) Efficient design---6 (This could be combined with MMTMMW RS125 or W4, if W4 I may need a few drivers sent to me as I can't afford 8 of TB just for testing purposes. Sealed RS270 or RS225 or Usher 8137 woofer)
                                                                                    4) MMTMM(W) narrow side woofer ---5
                                                                                    This could also be done as only MMTMM without the W and that way keeping cost down and efficiency higher. E.g. with 4xRS150.

Comment

• speedle
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • Dec 2006
                                                                                      • 103

#87
                                                                                      A three-way with the TB mid, floorstanding but not too big, something like the peak consult speakers, but cheaper of course. That would be a variation I could sink my teeth into. High WAF too.

Comment

• Hdale85
                                                                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                        • Jan 2006
                                                                                        • 16073

#88
                                                                                        With the W4 as the mid in a MTM I would guess the cabinet width could be as small as 5.5" wide. Although if too small the XO might have to be external depending on how elaborate it is. I love your drawups by the way JED

Comment

• Jed
                                                                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                                                                          • Apr 2005
                                                                                          • 3621

#89
                                                                                          Points taken Jon. One benefit I see of OB on the mids is no box coloration and/or reflections coming back through the cone to color the sound- of course that would only be in the upper mids. I've seen a few design with only the midrange as open baffle and people tend to like the open sound. Not saying it's the best solution at all.

As I see things now, I'm probably going to start in this progression:

W4 fullrange, then W4 MT, then MTM

The W4 fullrange will take care of the ultra cheap speaker, I hope.

The W4 MT will be wall mountable with a slot front firing port to save on space and probably be around 5L based on my unibox simulation and have an f3 of 65hz. Same goes for the MTM.

Haven't totally ruled out OB guys. I've got some software coming from Music/Design to play around with in the coming weeks.

Also, If you are craving a 3-way with the W4 titanium, I believe Jim Holtz is creating a mini-Statements you should check out. I think it has dual Rs225, W4, and a ribbon tweeter.

As for the MMTMMW or WWTWW, you guys will have to decide on that one because I think I'll tackle that design after the little speaker designs.

Well, gotta go update the tally.

Comment

• dCraig
                                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                                            • Jun 2006
                                                                                            • 108

#90
                                                                                            Here is a vote for a MMTMM with Side firing woofer. Actually, anything with a side firing woofer would be nice to keep the width more narrow.

Also, with all the sub designs floating around, why is there no definitive sub project in Missions Accompished? One would think a musical sub in a nice cabinet design would be always a first stop for noobs and vets alike. I now those projects are easy by comparison to others but which ones are worthy of "missions accomplished" status?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"