X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lazz
    • May 2004

full range coaxial wall speaker

Hi guys, can you give me some advice.I want to build a pair of speakers to hang on the wall on either side of a plasma tv.Want to make the size about 600x600x120mm.The actual box doesnt need to be this size just the facade.I,m currently tossing up between using either the Seas coaxials or CSS fr125s or the new Hemp 7inch full range.Does anyone have any experience with these.Want them to be reasonably full range but they will cross over to a subwoofer.
  • Landroval
    • Dec 2005

Hey! You have pretty similar ideas than I have. I already have tried Seas coaxials (the T17RE/COAX/TV/AG-EH), Jordan JX92S and CSS FR125S. Also some 3" and 4" Tangbands. Next one will be the Neofone from DIYHifisupply, I have high hopes for that one.

I'd have to say the Jordans do magic in most situations, especially with good quality music, although hard rock not so much. The Seas coax are less special, but with them all material sounds ok and the sweet spot is much larger than with the Jordans. The FR125S were slightly dissappointing, not as good as the Jordans in any area. I'd say less detailed and clear, although it's a while since I last tried the FR's.

Comment

• noah katz
      • Dec 2005

These are supposed to sound quite good

Since 1946, B&C Speakers has been one of largest and most prestigious professional loudspeaker transducer manufacturers in the world. In addition to designing and distributing components under the B&C brand name, they also supply OEM components to many of the top professional audio brands in the market today.
      ------------------------------
      Noah

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"