X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pibborando
    • May 2007

First DIY design, 3-way split tower

Hello. I have recently become interested in speaker DIY, mostly the design side (I am an artist... in training) even though I am a student and probably won't be able to fund any serious project for a few years.

Anyway, that hasn't stopped me from atleast sketchin/modeling some ideas. Here is my design for a 3-way tower, split into seperate cabinets for the woofer and mid/tweeter. I want to keep the drivers on the affordable side (best bang for your buck deal) so I'm thinking Dayton RS225 8" woofer, Peerless Exclusive 5.5" mid and Vifa XT19 tweeter (although suggestions are much more than welcome).

I don't have a CAD program so I used Lightwave 3D to flesh out the shape and size. I put a dude next to it, that I modeled, for size reference.

Image not available

Yes, I have seen Avalon speakers

How hard/expensive would making a cabinet like that be? What tools would I need?

I was also thinking about a downward firing port at the bottom of the woofer box.

Can I get advice on the design, bracing tips, volume considerations, crossovers, etc. I'm pretty much a noob at the technical side, I just like design... and nice sounding speakers! :T
    Last edited by theSven; 25 June 2023, 23:26 Sunday. Reason: Remove broken image link
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Sorry but it's a little problematic getting people to spend time and energy on what's essentually vaporware.

So we don't have to reinvent the wheel.....

The Emperor has commanded that I undertake a new three way design study. The goal, as he put it, was a new box speaker with higher output capability (+ 6 dB) than the M8ta, but a similar overall approach. I am still puzzling over his enigmatic command to find "one rule to drive them all"; he suggested searching for

DIY (Do it yourself): Cabinetry, speakers, subwoofers, crossovers, measurements. Jon and Thomas have probably designed and built as many speakers as any non-professionals. Who are we kidding? They are pros, they just don't do it for a living. This has got to be one of the most advanced places on the net to talk speaker building, period.

You might want to buy or checkout from the library, "Speaker Building 201" and "The Loudspeaker Design Cookbook"

For free you can download Jon's speaker design article

DIY (Do it yourself): Cabinetry, speakers, subwoofers, crossovers, measurements. Jon and Thomas have probably designed and built as many speakers as any non-professionals. Who are we kidding? They are pros, they just don't do it for a living. This has got to be one of the most advanced places on the net to talk speaker building, period.

And FWIW there are other members here owning those valuable framed sheepskin rewards for having trained and educated in Fine Art, Chris D'Alessio(CJD) and I are but a couple examples ...
    Last edited by theSven; 25 May 2023, 21:43 Thursday. Reason: Update htguide url

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Chris7
      • Dec 2006

Welcome to HTGuide.

Generally, it's not useful to design how a speaker enclosure looks without understanding the engineering impact of your design choices. For instance, in John's M8ta design, the angle of the front baffle was specifically chosen to set the tweeter's acoustic center a certain distance back in order to make the crossover cleaner. Similarly, the shape was modeled and chosen from various shapes in order to minimize diffraction artifacts with the specific crossover point he had chosen. Yes, his cabinet looks really nice, but that's a side-effect, not the starting point. If you design the cabinet first, you can force yourself into impossible or undesirable engineering decisions. In a similar vein, you don't normally get to choose how tall your cabinet is going to be. It is determined by the listening axis you have designed the crossover for (to be specific, generally the halfway point between the tweeter and midwoofer needs to be at ear level when you are sitting). Also, the volume of your woofer cabinet needs to be calculated based on the driver's parameters, not just chosen arbitrarily.

I don't mean to discourage you, but ThomasW's suggestions for books are a good starting point. Once you understand some of the basics, you can work at developing sketches for designs you like that intersect with the engineering fundamentals.

Also, from the tone of your post I'm guessing that you don't have a lot of woodworking experience. With a complicated cabinet design like the one you posted, you're looking at a lot of work. That's not a beginner's carpentry project, and it's not something you can farm out to a cabinetmaker for a reasonable (inexpensive) cost. I know you want to do it all the first time, but you should really build a regular box design that someone else has developed to see how much work is involved with just that.

Comment

• ThomasW
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Some tool threads, there are more like these..........

Last edited by theSven; 25 May 2023, 21:45 Thursday. Reason: Update htguide urls

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• cotdt
          • Oct 2005

Roman's design is very similar, using a choice of the L22 or RS225 as the woofer, the Peerless Exclusive 4" as midrange and the Vifa XT19 as the tweeter:

Comment

• Pibborando
            • May 2007

Ok, thanks guys. I know I probably sounded pretty naive there. Well, I guess I was (am), but just because this is exciting to me.

I realize that I probably (definitely) will not be able to accomplish such a complex and lofty design my first go. I guess I just needed the reality check. Anyway, thanks ThomasW for the links. I am reading Jon's article now.

So what would be the proper steps to designing a good speaker? I'm guessing 1) choose desired configuration (2-way, 3-way, WT, WMT, WMTM, etc.), 2) pick drivers with budget and performance in mind, 3) calculate volume of enclosures based on driver specs, 4) calculate best height/positioning for drivers, 5) design enclosure

As for the crossovers, do you pick the crossover points first, then pick the drivers that suite those points, or pick the drivers then design the crossover around them?

Also, do the optimal volume specs for the drivers change if it's ported vs closed? Ports are another whole aspect I know very little about. I'll try to read as much litterature as I can.

I want to learn as much as possible. Thanks.

edit: Do you think it would be a good way to get my feet wet by building a simple 2-way bookshelf, gaining knowlege and experience from that, then later, building a woofer box with a new crossover, incorporating the top box as well?

Comment

• Dennis H
              Ultra Senior Member
              • Aug 2002

As for the crossovers, do you pick the crossover points first, then pick the drivers that suite those points, or pick the drivers then design the crossover around them?
              A bit of both. Start with driver selection. Pick drivers that will work well together. Taking a simple 2-way example, the woofer can play cleanly high enough and the tweeter can play cleanly low enough. Once you know the drivers have a clean response range that overlaps, you can start designing a crossover to blend the two, taking into account the properties of both drivers. Bottom line, the crossover is the heart and soul of the speaker. So-so drivers with a great crossover will sound much better than great drivers with a so-so crossover.

Comment

• cjd
                Ultra Senior Member
                • Dec 2004

Speaker design is a progression of system integration. You can't pick drivers without understanding your crossover goals, volume goals, budget goals, you can't randomly pick crossovers without understanding budget or driver, you can't... it's all integrated. Change crossover, you can change your box tuning.

I start with drivers, I think you have to. But it's a family, where you already understand some notion of what box design will result, what crossover points baffle layout will allow, what crossover points drivers will work with...

It's a multi-year process for most people to really start to be where they think they understand what they're doing, at which point someone comes along and points out something you'd never thought of before and you're back to realizing you still have a long way to go.

If you want to take that multi-year journey, there are many approaches. JonW recently started a thread on his process of jumping in. I think when he decided to go the "design your own" he understood things you're asking questions about. It's a great bunch of fun, but not without headaches.

If you want to have fun doing box design and assembling and contributing, find a more experienced (crossover) designer willing to work with you. Somewhere along the way someone will need to take accurate measurements which means completed box with drivers...

C
                diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• Jed
                  Ultra Senior Member
                  • Apr 2005

That's a nice looking design.

Post more pics with dimensions and you might peak my interest. I've got some HDS tweeters, Usher 8948a, and Scan Speak 25Ws that will need a home.

I like how your design combines elements of the Wilson Watt, and Avalon.

I'd model the bass cabinet at 60L, and top cabinet around 12L.

You might consider the drivers I'm using or substitute RS270s for the Scan Speaks if you don't want to spend that much.

Just a thought,

Jed

Comment

• Pibborando
                    • May 2007

Thanks for the kind words Jed. I came up with a new design for the mid/tweeter box but could be a standalone bookshelf with a crossover of its own if you wanted.

Image not available

Based the dimensions around the Vifa XT19 (3.7" D) and Peerless Exclusive 5.5" (6" D). The internal volume is about 10-11L and designed to use a 2" rear port tube. There's a little shelf about 4x7" where you could put the crossover (big enough?). The drivers would be recessed slighly so a felt matt could be put over them (covering the screws of the woofer, and most of the waveguide of the tweeter). Is it felt, or is there some other material used for this?

The lower woofer box could be built later after I prove myself with this project.

What do you think?

edit: Anyone know how to get AutoCAD to just export an image of the drawing instead of me having to screenshot the window?

edit2: Updated image. Added screw holes (bored) and adjusted the size of the tweeter cutout (3.7" to 3.75" to leave a bit of room just in case)
                    Last edited by theSven; 25 June 2023, 23:27 Sunday. Reason: Remove broken image link

Comment

• Jed
                      Ultra Senior Member
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Pibborando

The lower woofer box could be built later after I prove myself with this project.

What do you think?
                      How set are you on using the drivers you mentioned? Honestly, for your first design, if you plan on using measurements, you are going to need a lot of help and guidance.

We could document progress here.

I'll offer to help you out with this design, but it can only work if we use the same drivers. I picked the HDS and Ushers for their excellent price/performance ratio. Plus, the Ushers are onsale at the moment.

Driver selection is the first step, so if we can agree to use the same drivers this may be a very nice learning experience for the both of us.

I realize you might want to venture out on your own, but without the measurements you're going to be in the dark, especially with the unpredictable baffle diffraction characteristics of your cabinet design.

Jed

Comment

• cjd
                        Ultra Senior Member
                        • Dec 2004

XT19 to 5.5 Peerless may be a bit of a stretch - center to center spacing mayu also be (2400Hz spacing). I'll have to double check the specs on the XT19 to be absolutely sure...

Have to run unibox numbers to see if box volume is sufficient. If someone else is dong this, remember to include the additional series impedance that you'll gain from inductors in the circuit.
                        diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

• ThomasW
                          Moderator Emeritus
                          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Jed
                          We could document progress here.
                          even though I am a student and probably won't be able to fund any serious project for a few years.
                          Might be a good idea to wait until he's actually ready to build the speaker. A lot can change with regard to a design in a period of years....

IB subwoofer FAQ page

Comment

• Jed
                            Ultra Senior Member
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ThomasW
                            Might be a good idea to wait until he's actually ready to build the speaker. A lot can change with regard to a design in a period of years....

missed that

Comment

• Pibborando
                              • May 2007

Originally posted by Jed
                              How set are you on using the drivers you mentioned? Honestly, for your first design, if you plan on using measurements, you are going to need a lot of help and guidance.
                              Not set at all. That's why I'm asking for help. Since you have those drivers availible (and I'm assuming can take measurments?) I would be more than okay with changing things to incorporate them.

The Usher 8948A, aren't those 7"? Did you want to use that as the woofer, or mids? Oh, just saw that the SS 25W is a 10". Well, I guess mids for the Usher then?

And the HDS tweeter, something like this ? Or is that a brand?

Comment

• Jed
                                Ultra Senior Member
                                • Apr 2005

Not set at all. That's why I'm asking for help. Since you have those drivers availible (and I'm assuming can take measurments?) I would be more than okay with changing things to incorporate them.

The Usher 8948A, aren't those 7"? Did you want to use that as the woofer, or mids? Oh, just saw that the SS 25W is a 10". Well, I guess mids for the Usher then?

And the HDS tweeter, something like this ? Or is that a brand?

You can see some of my designs in my 3-way thread. I can take measurements, yes.

If you are ready to build, say in a few months I can help you. You see, I'm going to work on a bunch of designs this summer... well 2, actually. A 3-way with Visaton MHT12, Accuton C-79, and Aura NS10-513, and another system using the Peerless HDS tweeter, Usher 8948a mid, and Scan Speak 25W.

I was going to work with an Avalon style box for the first 3-way and a Wilson style for the second. Your box is a nice combination of both, so it might look nice with the HDS, Usher, Scan Speak combo. If the Scans are out of your price range we could try a Dayton RS270 or RS225 as a replacement woofer.

That's what I'll be doing, if you want to provide cabinet plans and see how I do things with design from point A to completion, let me know.

As Thomas pointed out however, you might not have the means to do that right now, and that is ok too.

Regards,

Jed

Comment

• Pibborando
                                  • May 2007

Saw your first "Wilson" style 3-way design in your thread. Looks very nice... I want to say... "noble" or "distinguished."

I've been working on my design. I have designed the top box on this one to use the Peerless HDS tweeter and Exclusive 5.5" midrange. The bottom will use the Dayton Reference 8" woofer (for value).

Image not available

Top box is right around 0.25 cu/ft (which is the same as the Vas of the Exclusive, this is good right?), and the bottom is 1.5 cu/ft. I've been using WinISD to do some calculations and it looks like the port should be tuned to about 27Hz or 28Hz to get the flattest and deepest response. The thing is, if I use a 3" diameter port, it tells me that it needs to be over a foot long. This would put the inside opening right below the woofer. Is this ok, or will there be problems? If I use a 2" port, it can be about half as long but the "vent mach" is 0.19, which shows up as red. This is the air speed right? What issues are there when it's too high?

I can't find any decent looking ports that are 2.5" or 2.75" anywhere. Any ideas?

Also, do most people just screw their drivers straight onto the MDF (or recess they've routed out) or put some kind of thin foam or rubber "ring" between the driver and the cabinet to reduce vibrations?

edit: For dimensions, it's 10" wide and 41.5" tall over all. The "sweet spot" between the mid and tweeter is right at 3' which is my own ear height when sitting on my couch.
                                  Last edited by theSven; 25 June 2023, 23:27 Sunday. Reason: Remove broken image link

Comment

• Jed
                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                    • Apr 2005

Top box is right around 0.25 cu/ft (which is the same as the Vas of the Exclusive, this is good right?), and the bottom is 1.5 cu/ft.
                                    No, you have to model using using the TS parameters in a program like unibox, which is free. Ask yourself these questions:

How low will I crossover the midrange unit?

Will the box volume contribute to the low end extention in passband response or will I use an electrical solution and oversized box?

How will dampening the box influence the response?

Will I go with a sealed or ported boxed midrange to meet said objectives?

Have I modeled the diffraction effects to see optimal layout of drivers on the baffle using software like the EDGE?

I've been using WinISD to do some calculations and it looks like the port should be tuned to about 27Hz or 28Hz to get the flattest and deepest response.
                                    RS225 likes about 60L tuned to 28HZ or so.

The thing is, if I use a 3" diameter port, it tells me that it needs to be over a foot long. This would put the inside opening right below the woofer. Is this ok, or will there be problems? If I use a 2" port, it can be about half as long but the "vent mach" is 0.19, which shows up as red. This is the air speed right? What issues are there when it's too high?
                                    Use a 3" port flared like the Precision Ports at PE.

Also, do most people just screw their drivers straight onto the MDF (or recess they've routed out) or put some kind of thin foam or rubber "ring" between the driver and the cabinet to reduce vibrations?
                                    I flush mount the flanges using a router, then gasket tape on the frame.

Here's a recommendation- collaborate with someone on the board who has more experience and learn along the way. When will you be ready to build?

Comment

• Pibborando
                                      • May 2007

Ok, thanks for the tips Jed. Been thinking about this some more and had another question. Whipped up two designs to ask, which one would be 1) easier/cheaper to build, 2) easier to design a crossover for, and 3) perform better as a full range tower?

Sketch: Image not available

These were just to get the basic shapes and ideas down. Haven't begun to think about exact dimensions. Not sure why I used a TS line for the second and not the first. I suppose the first design could also use a TS line and the second could also use a port... so that factors into the complexity of the design and performance.

From what I understand, a bass-reflex cabinet can get you more low output, but falls off sharply, where as a (properly tuned) TS line won't output as much but the bass will extend much deeper?

First design was inspired by the NatP and Acoustic Zen Adagio (wish I had the means to make sexy curved cabinets like those). Second was a continuation of my previous design and also inspired by this .

edit: The maker of the Adagio, in an interview, talked about the importance of underhung voice coils and how they have much less low end distortion than traditional drivers. There's those Dynavox woofers on PE which seem to use an underhung design. Anyone heard them?
                                      Last edited by theSven; 25 June 2023, 23:28 Sunday. Reason: Remove broken image link

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                        Mad Max Moderator
                                        • Aug 2000

From what I understand, a bass-reflex cabinet can get you more low output, but falls off sharply, where as a (properly tuned) TS line won't output as much but the bass will extend much deeper?
                                        Ah, that comes under the category of no generalization is worth a dang, including this one.

Martin King's TQWT "TL" is in fact just a special variation of a bass reflex; in general, (oops!), you can design a relatively low Q reflex with good extension and tight in room response just by using the right design targets and driver- the key, in my opinion, is shooting for a tuning at F6 that has a slow slope downwards from 100 Hz, so that the room boundary re-inforcement results in fairly flat in room response, and of course no peaking at the box tuning.

An example is the M12ta three way design study ported bass reflex alignment, using the Aurasound NS12-513A in 76 liter enclosure tuned to 18 Hz, as shown below. (yeah, the NS12 is an underhung motor, BTW).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unibox-Data.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	201.1 KB
ID:	937525

I've done this kind of alignment numerous times in ported systems, including the M8ta. I used to build conventional TL's in the 70's, and this is a lot less hassle. But that's not to say a conventional TL couldn't be fun... they're just rather big. ;W
                                        Last edited by theSven; 25 May 2023, 21:46 Thursday. Reason: Update image location
                                        the AudioWorx
                                        Natalie P
                                        M8ta
                                        Modula Neo DCC
                                        Modula MT XE
                                        Modula Xtreme
                                        Isiris
                                        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                        Minerva Monitor
                                        Calliope
                                        Ardent D

In Development...
                                        Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
                                        Obi-Wan
                                        Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
                                        Modula PWB
                                        Calliope CC Supreme
                                        Natalie P Ultra
                                        Natalie P Supreme
                                        Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
                                        Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Pibborando
                                          • May 2007

Ok, thanks Jon. I wasn't thinking about room gain before (tried to get the deepest response in WinISD, which would probably lead to big peaks in an actual room). So it looks like a standard port with the right tuning would be the simplest option, since TLs look quite complicated to design and build right.

How do you feel about front vs rear porting? How does the delay from the reflected wave (off the rear wall) from the port affect the sound? I'd imagine you could lose a bit of clarity but would the soundstage deepen? If I don't have to worry about having to put my speakers right up against the wall, which would be the better option?

Comment

• Jed
                                            Ultra Senior Member
                                            • Apr 2005

If I don't have to worry about having to put my speakers right up against the wall, which would be the better option?

Jon gave you the best option in his example with Aurasound NS12. If you shoot for the same targets as he did, with the gradual decline in response starting at 100HZ, you'll be golden. Though, depends on how much bass you want and how dead your room is. I prefer downfiring or rear firing.

Looks like you are exploring a lot of design concepts at this point, which is good.

Jed
                                            Last edited by Jed; 04 June 2007, 22:23 Monday.

Comment

• DS-21
                                              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by JonMarsh

Click image for larger version  Name:	Unibox-Data.jpg Views:	0 Size:	201.1 KB ID:	937525
                                              Wait a minute...since when does Unibox work in Excel for OSX? Those buttons, icons, and fonts look far to nice to be the Windows version of Excel.
                                              Last edited by theSven; 25 May 2023, 21:47 Thursday. Reason: Update quote

Comment

• JonMarsh
                                                Mad Max Moderator
                                                • Aug 2000

well, Unibox isn't fully funcitonal in Excel on the Mac, but a fair amount of it works, enought that a Unibox sheet with basic data entered can be examined, plotted, etc. The VBA parts don't work. My MacBook dual boots XP, and my MacBook Pro dual boots Vista; my Quad Core G5 PowerMac runs XP in Virtual PC.

The preferred porting in my opinion is

1 Downward firing- this is how the M8ta works, as well as the M12ta in construction. This also locates the port and driver in the configuration Martin King recommends for the so called TQWT TL using a conventional port. Does the best job of masking any midrange output, especially if downward firing into carpet.

2 Rear firing. Port output is primarily at tuning with a sloping decline as you go up in frequency until you hit the port resonances dictated by diameter and length. Better to direct that backwards than in your face, IMO.

Re location, the finished speakers should ALWAYS be away from the wall, with golden mean ratio dimensions from the woofer to the three closes boundaries (floor, rear wall, side wall), the Cardas layout guidelines are a good way to go if you can't caculate this stuff yourself.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EP3PortedBoundaryGraphic1SS.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	937524

See this post by Evil Twin for more on the theory and results behind that.
                                                Last edited by theSven; 25 May 2023, 21:46 Thursday. Reason: Update image location and htguide url
                                                the AudioWorx
                                                Natalie P
                                                M8ta
                                                Modula Neo DCC
                                                Modula MT XE
                                                Modula Xtreme
                                                Isiris
                                                Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
                                                Minerva Monitor
                                                Calliope
                                                Ardent D

In Development...
                                                Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
                                                Obi-Wan
                                                Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
                                                Modula PWB
                                                Calliope CC Supreme
                                                Natalie P Ultra
                                                Natalie P Supreme
                                                Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
                                                Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Pibborando
                                                  • May 2007

Ok... so I've been messin around in AutoCAD some more and I think maybe this would be a good design?

Images not available

Would use two Dayton RS180S-8 7" woofers and a Dayton RS28A-4 tweeter in a D'Appolito configuration. Drivers aligned to their acoustic centers.

9" wide (7" internal), 14" deep (11.5" internal), and 46" tall (40" cabinet + 6" plinth, 37" internal), so right around 50L. Does stuffing increase or decrease the perceived volume? Would use a 10" long, rear firing flared port (about 29Hz tuning).

I would guess I could use a crossover similar to the NatP, but adjust it because of the offset drive mounting?

Also, can the port be braced along the tube for support or does it need room all around it to work properly?

Does this look good at all?
                                                  Last edited by theSven; 25 June 2023, 23:29 Sunday. Reason: REmove broken image link

Comment

• Jed
                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                    • Apr 2005

Ok... so I've been messin around in AutoCAD some more and I think maybe this would be a good design?

Images not available

Would use two Dayton RS180S-8 7" woofers and a Dayton RS28A-4 tweeter in a D'Appolito configuration. Drivers aligned to their acoustic centers.

9" wide (7" internal), 14" deep (11.5" internal), and 46" tall (40" cabinet + 6" plinth, 37" internal), so right around 50L. Does stuffing increase or decrease the perceived volume? Would use a 10" long, rear firing flared port (about 29Hz tuning).

I would guess I could use a crossover similar to the NatP, but adjust it because of the offset drive mounting?

Also, can the port be braced along the tube for support or does it need room all around it to work properly?

Does this look good at all?
                                                    ​
                                                    Other than for aesthetics, I don't see any benefit of modifying Jon's design, other than to try something out to see what will happen or if you plan on aligning the acoustic centers to fascilitate a 2nd order design with a non-electrical solution for phase alignment. I still wouldn't recommend 2nd order slopes because of the inherent cone breakups of the RS metal cones. So, if you really wanna get into design, first download the FRD tools and play around with Speakerworkshop to get some experience with crossover design, so that when you are ready, you can take measurements of your own. These deviations you make will undoubtedly require major crossover renovations.

Plan B- Build it to specs, test it out, measure it, simulate the crossover to gain experience on crossovers and how they work, then tackle the custom stuff.

Just my 2 pennies.
                                                    Last edited by theSven; 25 June 2023, 23:30 Sunday. Reason: Update quote

Comment

• johngalt47
                                                      • Apr 2007

What ever happened to this project?

Comment

• ruseriousclark
                                                        • Feb 2007

Who is John Galt?
                                                        <-- Beware of Fluffy...He is the destroyer of Worlds!

Comment

• ---k---
                                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ruseriousclark
                                                          Who is John Galt?
                                                          Find out April 15th.
                                                          - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
                                                          CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
                                                          CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

• ruseriousclark
                                                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ---k---
                                                            Find out April 15th.
                                                            Read that book twice in the past two years, waiting for the movie to come out. Setting is going to be different though and I'm afraid it will suffer as a result. Hope its a four hour flick... or done it parts. That's a lot of subject matter to build up and conclude in 2 hours.
                                                            <-- Beware of Fluffy...He is the destroyer of Worlds!

Comment

• ---k---
                                                              Ultra Senior Member
                                                              • Nov 2005

April 15th is Part 1 of 3. I've seen some good reviews of it. Better stop thought now, because we're thread crapping and off topic. :E
                                                              - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
                                                              CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
                                                              CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

Working...
                                                              Searching...Please wait.
                                                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                              There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                              Search Result for "|||"