X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PoorboyMike
    • Oct 2005

My work system

Just some HiVi B3N's and a TB 6.5" sub. Amp for sub is the 25w Dayton and I picked up a JVC 100w receiver from Ebay for $50 to drive the "mains". It actually sounds pretty decent.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Work1.webp
Views:	37
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	943878

Click image for larger version

Name:	Work3.webp
Views:	35
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	943879
    Last edited by theSven; 03 July 2023, 22:40 Monday. Reason: Update image location
  • dyazdani
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Oct 2005

Very nice! I like the cabinet/stand work and the silver accents. Hmmm, maybe I need something like that in my office...:twisted:
    Danish

Comment

• opt-e
      • Nov 2004

Nice.. I built the same Zaph B3N speakers and I've actually had the same TB sub and a 75W Dayton amp on hand for about a year. Been meaning to build an enclosure for it just like yours but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Love the sound of the B3N's. Nice and clean.

Comment

• tyler
        • Feb 2007

Nice work! It makes me want to fire up my saw right now and start building. :B

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"