X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sprtfan
    • May 2006

Natalie P in Iowa? Hoping to check them out before building

I thought a good summer project would be to finally getting around to building some speakers. This will be my first attempt at something like this and thought the Natalie P would be a great first project. I have actually never listened to a DIY speaker before though and would love a chance to listen to a pair before jumping in. After searching a few threads, I saw there was an Iowa DIY get together several months ago and wanted to see if this was an annual thing? If so, when will the next one be? If it was a one time deal, is there anyone in Iowa that has the Natalie Ps and wouldn't mind letting a guy and his friend (also looking to build) check them out? Thanks
  • Jim Holtz
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by sprtfan
    I thought a good summer project would be to finally getting around to building some speakers. This will be my first attempt at something like this and thought the Natalie P would be a great first project. I have actually never listened to a DIY speaker before though and would love a chance to listen to a pair before jumping in. After searching a few threads, I saw there was an Iowa DIY get together several months ago and wanted to see if this was an annual thing? If so, when will the next one be? If it was a one time deal, is there anyone in Iowa that has the Natalie Ps and wouldn't mind letting a guy and his friend (also looking to build) check them out? Thanks
    Yes. there's an excellent possibility. I have Modula M/T's, Natalie P's, RS 3-ways, JH3 Reference (Selah Audio design) and Selah Audio line arrays available for auditions. Yes, it is a sickness...

I live in the Des Moines area. Email me at jim@jholtz.us and we can work out details.

Jim

Comment

• sprtfan
      • May 2006

Originally posted by Jim Holtz
      Yes. there's an excellent possibility. I have Modula M/T's, Natalie P's, RS 3-ways, JH3 Reference (Selah Audio design) and Selah Audio line arrays available for auditions. Yes, it is a sickness...

I live in the Des Moines area. Email me at jim@jholtz.us and we can work out details.

Jim
      Wow, quite the line up of speakers there. Thank you very much for the offer. I live in Iowa City and would love the chance to listen to your speakers. I'll send you an email so we can work out the details. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"