X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zacjones
    • Mar 2007

Latest Dayton RS WMTW center and TMWW mains with Seas tweeters here please

Pleeease can somebody help me. My brain has gone numb over the past few days trying to figure out the latest designs from some of the informative but lengthy threads. This is my first venture into speaker building, and I'm very excited to build an L/C/R setup, but I would really appreciate some direction from some of the experienced vets or from someone who can point me in the right direction. In return I am looking forward to being an active member of the speaker building community and sharing all my work with everyone.

I'm wanting to build the Dayton RS WMTW center and TMWW mains with the Seas tweeters. I've gone through the main thread for this design a few times over the past few days, and now I can't even remember where I left off, except that I was getting pretty frazzled and my lazy eye was really wandering off while trying to gather the correct designs. I do however remember that from what I was reading I had decided that I wanted to build these speakers with the Seas tweeters and that I couldn't pin down the designs and parts list.

So if anyone can help me out with the cabinet and crossover designs with a parts list, me and my lazy eye I would very much appreciate it. I'm sure there are other prospective builders who would appreciate a fresh thread on this as well.

Thanks in advance!! ;x( ;x( ;x( to those with vast knowledge and patience

Zac.
    Last edited by zacjones; 27 March 2007, 20:40 Tuesday. Reason: add info
  • Jim Holtz
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by zacjones
    Pleeease can somebody help me. My brain has gone numb over the past few days trying to figure out the latest designs from some of the informative but lengthy threads. This is my first venture into speaker building, and I'm very excited to build an L/C/R setup, but I would really appreciate some direction from some of the experienced vets or from someone who can point me in the right direction. In return I am looking forward to being an active member of the speaker building community and sharing all my work with everyone.

I'm wanting to build the Dayton RS WMTW center and TMWW mains with the Seas tweeters. I've gone through the main thread for this design a few times over the past few days, and now I can't even remember where I left off, except that I was getting pretty frazzled and my lazy eye was really wandering off while trying to gather the correct designs. I do however remember that from what I was reading I had decided that I wanted to build these speakers with the Seas tweeters and that I couldn't pin down the designs and parts list.

So if anyone can help me out with the cabinet and crossover designs with a parts list, me and my lazy eye I would very much appreciate it. I'm sure there are other prospective builders who would appreciate a fresh thread on this as well.

Thanks in advance!! ;x( ;x( ;x( to those with vast knowledge and patience

Zac.
    Hi Zac,

I have everything for the Seas version of the mains in a zip file that I can email you. It's over a meg in size however. I do not have the center channel info. Send me a private message with you email address if you want me to send it to you.

Jim

Comment

• dawaro
      • Feb 2005

Seas Center
      Last edited by theSven; 18 September 2023, 12:16 Monday. Reason: Update url
      I am not Dawaro the muslim state in Ethiopia...Just DAvid WAyne ROberts

Comment

• cobbpa
        • Apr 2005

I dunno if you've found this..might help:

I have spent hours trying to wrap my head around all the information contained on the 3-way WTMW / TMWW thread. It's extremely hard to extract the key information because of a number of reasons: most of the updated designs occur somewhere deep in the thread, and the first post has not been updated (example: It claims to have a
        Last edited by theSven; 18 September 2023, 12:11 Monday. Reason: Update url

Comment

• digital desire
          • Dec 2006

That thread is huge, but I can tell you I love the speakers you are about to build!
          Here is everything you need for the towers:

Last edited by theSven; 18 September 2023, 12:13 Monday. Reason: Update url
          Peter
          Syracuse, N.Y.

Comment

• zacjones
            • Mar 2007

great!

thanks you guys for responding and so promptly!
            All I need now is a cabinet design and parts list for the seas center
            I'll be sure to use the parts express banner up there too.
            thanks again!!!

Comment

• dawaro
              • Feb 2005

The CAD drawings are in the first post

Seas WMTW BOM is in post 1417
              Last edited by theSven; 18 September 2023, 12:15 Monday. Reason: Update urls
              I am not Dawaro the muslim state in Ethiopia...Just DAvid WAyne ROberts

Comment

• zacjones
                • Mar 2007

sweeeeeeet!!!

that looks like everything I need! thanks again, and I hope this thread helps out others like me.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"