X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArvinK
    • Jun 2003

Tweeter Testing Help Needed

I have some good order Infiniy 1" coated fabric dome tweeters that I wrecked out from a pair of Reference 2000.3 (6-1/2", two-way) bookshelf 's. I was thinking of using them for a DIY project that I want to enter in this year's Iowa DIY event. The problem is that:
    (1) I don't have any test equipment and
    (2) I cannot find any specs on these drivers so I have no idea how low I could safely cross them over.

They are presently attached to the bafflles from the rear with 2 screws to what looks like a shallow elliptical waveguide.

I was hoping to use them in a 2-way with some Dayton Reference 180 or 225 drivers if they prove usable or in 3-way design. I just don't have an idea what would be the best use for them. I did go onto the Harmon International site and the only thing that I could glean there was that they may have been used with a 3.2K crossover (seems high to me but I am not sure of this value).

Are any of the forum's "ghurus" willing to work with me and test them out for me?
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"