X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cgr
    • Feb 2006

router bit cases?

I've purchased a few router bits since I've started building cabinets. I always see router bit cases that come with bits. But these don't seem to have any excess room. And they come with bits that I already have.

What does everyone store bits in? Should I just get a plastic case and put some foam in it with a hole for the shank?
  • ---k---
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2005

Cases are available for purchase

Of course an easy project for all the new tools you're buying is to build the case yourself. It isn't hard. I've seen plans on a website somewhere.
    - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco! ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
    CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
    CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center

Comment

• JoshK
      • Mar 2005

I don't much care for the closing cases myself and would prefer one of these instead...

Grizzly Industrial, Inc. is a national retail and internet company providing a wide variety of high-quality woodworking and metalworking machinery, power tools, hand tools and accessories. By selling directly to end users we provide the best quality products at the best price to professionals and hobbyists.

I have one open and close case and don't really like it.

Comment

• PMazz
        • May 2001

We just use scraps of MDF or flake and drill 1/4" and 1/2" holes partially into them to hold bits.

Pete
        Birth of a Media Center

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"