X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saweetnesstrev
    • Sep 2006

Trevs Questions Part 2

Alright, im still debating, i know i probally drove you guys nuts, but..

1. I saw some new sea drivers from ces 2007, and wondering if they were for sale yet, the Modula MTM project i was looking forward to building isnt compatible with these drivers and tweeters, if they are avaliable soon could someone help me make a x-over if they are better then the ones on modula MTM's..

2. Also what would i use to drive the speakers, Amplifier, ect..? Its for Music, 2CH :T
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

We don't have any inside information about Seas drivers. It's rare that new drivers shown at CES are immediately available for purchase in the US.

You can pay Madisound to design a LEAP crossover for any driver you buy from them.

Discussion regarding system design belongs in the audio section of the main forum.

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"