X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nezz621
    • Dec 2006

A good floorstading DIY project

Hi everyone! I'm new to the DIY world. I'm loooking into making a 5.1 system. First thing i want to build is a pair of floorstanding speakers but im not sure what a good and straightforward project would be. I'm looking to spend about 400 for the pair, possibly more if need be. I've looked at the Dayton Rs WWMT which look interesting. Ay other suggestions would be helpful.
  • jkrueger
    • Mar 2006

Natalie P

Hey Man

I just finished building a set of Natalie Ps with my dad. They are at least as good as my B&W 603s and probably better. (Couldn't do a direct comparison) I am pretty sure that they fall within your budget, and I can highly recommend them. We built them into a 60 litre floorstanding cabinet. :B

Comment

• warnerwh
      • Jan 2006

Go up on the page to "Missions Accomplished" as there's alot of different speakers people have already built. You can see pics and read of the design and costs as well. It's very possible you could just copy a proven design.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"