2006 Iowa DIY Speaker Event Website Updated..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jim Holtz
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

2006 Iowa DIY Speaker Event Website Updated..

Doug updated the Iowa DIY website with photos and some of the results last night.

Enjoy!

Jim
  • agrippa
    • Dec 2005

Great pics. I like the one with pete leaning on his speaker. What a great time. I have to do this again.

I like one of the last pictures. It makes me look inportant. Ha. I think I was collecting ballots or something.

well i got to teach a class in a min.
    Lady Nancy Astor: "Winston, if I were married to you I'd put poison in your coffee"
    Winston Churchill "Nancy, if I were married to you I'd drink it."

Comment

• Brian Walter
      • Sep 2005

Really great pictures guys. I never got close enough with my camera for the flash to do much good, so most of my pictures are rather dark. As good as the pictures are, John's Scan-Speak/Focal speakers still looked better in person.

Brian

Comment

• agrippa
        • Dec 2005

I agree. John Ps are unbelievable. The Scan-Speak/Focal (top part to a future wilson copy) look as good as the wilsons if not better...no joke. He used black Corian for the box. No seams that I saw. Also, he glued some really cool Burl african something wood veneer to the sides. WOW...
        Lady Nancy Astor: "Winston, if I were married to you I'd put poison in your coffee"
        Winston Churchill "Nancy, if I were married to you I'd drink it."

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"