X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dynamowhum
    • Aug 2006

Atlas 12" in bass bin for Nat Ps

How would Atlas 12" sound in a bass bin for Nat Ps. I have an IB with 2 15" atlases in it.
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

The decision to do those should be based on price and some other considerations....

The 12" RS woofers from PE are better drivers. But if the Atlas auction pricing is really cheap then I suppose they're a good way to go.

Something to ponder is that 'net' gossip says Ascendent is headed down the tube.....I don't know if this is fact or fiction. Drivers from PE have a 5 yr warranty. That's a big plus in my book.

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• dynamowhum
      • Aug 2006

otay thanks

Comment

• Scott Simonian
        • Nov 2004

Something to ponder is that 'net' gossip says Ascendent is headed down the tube.....I don't know if this is fact or fiction.
        Heh. Go to their website. Everytime I pay a visit, I always end up seeing a tumbleweed roll on by...
        My Sound Splinter 18's each in 25cuft boxes w/ EP2500

Comment

• wildfire99
          • Aug 2005

I think they've always been that way. I recall what a pain it was to get my Avalanche drivers. The owners, nice guys they may be, probably fall into the category of "people who put their hobbies ahead of profit". Which is always frustrating when you want product. That people think they are going away isn't surprising. I find Adire to be more irritating in terms of DIY sales, and they have the same rumor.
          - Patrick
          "But it's more fun when it doesn't make sense!"

Comment

• Scott Simonian
            • Nov 2004

I find Adire to be more irritating in terms of DIY sales, and they have the same rumor.
            I have been irritated with Adire for a couple of years now. It feels so bad, I love the company so much. They decided to drop pretty much all support for DIY and going strictly OEM/car audio. How lame is that?
            My Sound Splinter 18's each in 25cuft boxes w/ EP2500

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"