X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jim Holtz
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

2006 Iowa DIY Speaker Event Nose Count!

The time has come for Jason, Doug and I to take a nose count and try to get a sense of who will be attending the event and what speakers you’ll be bringing, if any. Remember, everyone is welcome regardless of whether you bring speakers. Could you please respond to this email with the following information if you’re planning on attending the DIY event?

1. Will you be attending the Iowa DIY event?
    2. Will you be bringing speakers?
    3. If you’re bringing speakers, what class will they be in?
    4. Are you planning on coming to my house for the Friday night social gathering?

That’s it. Your response will sincerely appreciated and will help us greatly. If you're on the email list, please respond to the email I just sent. If not, please respond to jim AT jholtz DOT com. You know the drill. Substitute the @ and . in the correct places.

We’re really looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting folks that have not attended the event before. It’s a lot of fun and we’re sure you will enjoy it.

See you there!

Jason, Doug and Jim
  • dawg1161
    • May 2006

Hello there, I had planned on attending the one in September ? Did that one get scratched? If so what is the new planned date? I have Sundays off but i'm sure it will probably be on a Saturday again? Thank You.

Comment

• Jim Holtz
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by dawg1161
      Hello there, I had planned on attending the one in September ? Did that one get scratched? If so what is the new planned date? I have Sundays off but i'm sure it will probably be on a Saturday again? Thank You.
      I'm not aware of any Iowa event that was scheduled for September. I believe Dayton, Ohio was on September 30th however.

Yes, it is on a Saturday. October 28th to be exact at the Adventureland Inn, Altoona, Iowa. Altoona is a suburb of Des Moines. If you want more details send me an email and I'll send it to you.

I hope you can make it.

Jim

Comment

• dawg1161
        • May 2006

Sorry i must have misread an earlier post, i thought it was Sept. 28th...maybe i can call in sick that day ????............Any builders near Cedar Rapids, Ia. or Anamosa, Ia.?

Comment

• Jim Holtz
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by dawg1161
          Sorry i must have misread an earlier post, i thought it was Sept. 28th...maybe i can call in sick that day ????............Any builders near Cedar Rapids, Ia. or Anamosa, Ia.?
          Check your email. I sent you the info. I hope you can make it!

Jim

Comment

• cjd
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Dec 2004

If anyone wants to hit my house on the way down and promise good care, I'd be willing to lend out my big 3-ways and the little MTM's... Of course, I want 'em back. Unless someone pays a good price.

I'll be waiting in security lines and eventually on a plane to Italy on the 28th... back on the 12th.

C
            diVine Sound - my DIY speaker designs at diVine Audio

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"