X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JustinSC
    • Jul 2005

Modula Center need woodworking help

I recently moved into an apartment and have no place to do any woodworking. I was wondering if anyone could do the cutouts for the Modula MTM center channel speaker. I plan on using the cabinet from Partsexpress so I think it would be pretty simple to buy the front panel and have someone cut out the speaker holes for me.

I will pay labor, parts, shipping. I appreciate any help on this. TIA!
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

People have been known to use their bathroom for small woodworking projects like this.....

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• JustinSC
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ThomasW
      People have been known to use their bathroom for small woodworking projects like this.....
      Hmm that might be a great idea since I do have my tools!

Just hate all the noise I'm making for my neighbors. =) Guess they can live with it since it is such a short time and they are always booming their music.

Thanks!

Comment

• Licinius
        • Sep 2006

I just put on my big-ol hearing protection ear muffs and pretend its not really that loud. =)

Comment

• BigJim_inFLA
          • Jun 2006

I've done all my speaker building in a small one bedroom apartment. The really dusty things I'll do on my balcony, or if it's really bad, routing baffles for sonosub, I just take what I need to work and do it in the parking lot out back. It can be done.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"