X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palmtree
    • Apr 2006

A few construction pics of my vented RL-p15 sub

A few construction pics of my vented RL-p15 sub. All I can say is "clamp city".

Clamping

Clamping

More clamping

One more clamping picture
  • palmtree
    • Apr 2006

Hopefully i will finishing gluing it up tomorrow night. Then I home to veneer on Thursday since I am off work that day. This is all assuming the wife will hold out through all of this.

Comment

• maximumshow
      • Nov 2004

Looks great so far! I have to also say I am jealous of your shop space. Working out in the driveway is getting rather annoying.

Comment

• Martyn
        • Feb 2006

I was thinking the same thing...and how do you keep it so clean?

Comment

• JoshK
          • Mar 2005

Looks like he has got a nice dust collector from what I can tell.

Comment

• dynamowhum
            • Aug 2006

I aspire to one day have a shop like that. Dream come true.

Comment

• Dennis H
              Ultra Senior Member
              • Aug 2002

You know a guy is serious about his shop when he as a rolling rack to hold all his clamps. No dumping them all in a box for Palmtree.

Comment

• steve nn
                • Jan 2006

Man would I love to have a shop like that:cry: but I'm glad for you Brett. Very nice!

Your sub is looking really nice and I like your bracing. Are you planning on incorporating some vertical?
                You know a guy is serious about his shop when he as a rolling rack to hold all his clamps.
                I hear ya.

Comment

• WillyD
                  • Feb 2006

He keeps it so clean 'cause its his Father-in-law's shop. :T

And what a shop that is...I'd love to have a shop like that one day.

Comment

• palmtree
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by WillyD
                    He keeps it so clean 'cause its his Father-in-law's shop. :T

And what a shop that is...I'd love to have a shop like that one day.
                    That's right, like I said over at AVSforum. I wish it was my shop--but a shop like that seems to be the kind of thing a guy only gets when he is over 50 years old. I am lucky to have a Father-in-law that shares his time and his stuff with me. It's funny. I told him when I was taking the pictures that there would be more comments on his shop than on the subwoofer. There is really nother special about the sub (at least to people on here) but that is one kick-a__ shop. I may have to email a link to this thread to my Father-in-law. He would get a kick out of it.

Comment

• palmtree
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by JoshK
                      Looks like he has got a nice dust collector from what I can tell.
                      Wow! You have a good eye. You can barely see just the edge of the dust collection hose in a couple of the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"