X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dynamowhum
    • Aug 2006

New camera pics of my stuff

Here are some pics of my center and IB. I will clean up the box when I veneer it. Also I will be fashioning a grill for the IB later. Wifes orders so to speak.
    Attached Files
  • Inu_Yasha
    • May 2006

How big are the IB subs? Very nice center BTW, thanks for posting

Comment

• dynamowhum
      • Aug 2006

Your welcome and thanks. The IBs drivers are 15" atlases by ascendant audio.

Comment

• dynamowhum
        • Aug 2006

The side shot has my old center an infinity entra. You could put at least 4 of them in this thing.

Comment

• Inu_Yasha
          • May 2006

Originally posted by dynamowhum
          The side shot has my old center an infinity entra. You could put at least 4 of them in this thing.
          WOAH!!! What are the final dimensions of your cc? I'm planning on building that center and the modula MT's but I may have to hold out on the center if it is really large.

Comment

• dynamowhum
            • Aug 2006

The center is 12.5" X 26" X 17.5" and weighs close to 70 lbs. This is about standard some are 12" deep however. My front baffle has 2X 3/4" mdf with 1/2" baltic birch front. Hope this helps. Cheers.
            PS got my XOs soldered up, pictures will be posted tomorrow. They aren't pretty and I hope they work when I hook them up.

Comment

• Inu_Yasha
              • May 2006

Please do post, I want to see how it will look with BB. I plan on using BB and MDF on my builds. My current sub is BB and I'm really pleased with the way it looks and integrates into my room.

Comment

• dynamowhum
                • Aug 2006

Got off work, we do 12 hour shifts. Went to lowes and bought some plywood for the XOs box. I got home and cut it all up and glued the base and sides up. Took about 75 minutes. Will post pics tomorrow, to tired now. Cheers.

Comment

• dynamowhum
                  • Aug 2006

Sorry haven't posted new pics yet. I have the pics taken but I need my daughter to help me post them and we are not at the house at the same time right now. I will learn how to use this camera tech yet. ops:

Comment

• Inu_Yasha
                    • May 2006

Quick question, how large is your tv? Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you take a pic of the center vs tv? I have a 27" right now and I wanted to see how it would compare to that.

Comment

• dynamowhum
                      • Aug 2006

Inu if you look at my first set of pics you will see the speaker is on top of my 32" tv for now. My tv rack is a metal rack witch locking rollers I got from lowes for something like $60. I believe the shelves are 3' wide.

Comment

• dynamowhum
                        • Aug 2006

as promised
                        Attached Files

Comment

• dynamowhum
                          • Aug 2006

more as promised
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Inu_Yasha
                            • May 2006

WOW that center really is big! What's the other speaker that you're making in the photos?

Comment

• dynamowhum
                              • Aug 2006

That is the box that holds the crossover network for the speaker. Earlier I posted that I wanted to do it this way for easy access. Most just put it inside the speaker box. But this was my first time and I figured something could go wrong, so this is easier to get to.

Comment

Working...
                              Searching...Please wait.
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                              There are no results that meet this criteria.
                              Search Result for "|||"