X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dlr
    • Feb 2005

DIY New England

I've put this off long enough, too much else was going on. The dates that don't conflict with my wife's schedule are Oct 21 and 28 and Nov 4. At this point I am thinking of making it Oct 21 due to having to travel on Sunday the 29th (cleanup day).

Let me know (email, not a posting here please) if you plan to attend and if any dates are just out of the question. I'll try to accomodate. However, certain attendees may get preference due to significant contributions from them.

I don't yet know if my wife will be around or take one or more of our 3 dogs for the day. We have a new little one that is quick and likes to scoot out the door. The other two were around for it last year, so we know that they're OK with a crowd.
    Dave's Speaker Pages
  • JoshK
    • Mar 2005

Where in New England?

Comment

• dlr
      • Feb 2005

Follow the link

I'll update the site soon to list what I know will be there and what hardware will be available.

DIY New England
      Dave's Speaker Pages

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"