X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jonathanb3478
    • May 2006

Welcome back to the land of the living!

I just got my update on my subscribed thread (yeah, gmail notifier!), so I figured this place was back online. :T

Good to see you!
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
    -Vernon Sanders Law
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

The entire network went down around 01:30. Took two reboots to get it up and running. There was a notification delay because our Australian moderators weren't online after the mods in the US hit the sack.

Things like this are rare but we're an all voluntary army, so occasionally there are no mods or admins online...

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• jonathanb3478
      • May 2006

Originally posted by ThomasW
      Things like this are rare but we're an all voluntary army, so occasionally there are no mods or admins online...
      Thanks for the info. I will say you guys do great work. I am certainly not worried about it. :T
      Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
      -Vernon Sanders Law

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"