X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • requiem
    • Dec 2005

seas 27TDFC FR and impedance CLIO measurements

Can someone post a CLIO (or similar) measured impedance and frecuency response for seas 27TDFC tweeters?

Thanks
  • Davey
    • Jan 2003

Here's some you can fiddle with. These were generated by Bjorne Idland at the Seas factory.

Davey.
    Attached Files

Comment

• requiem
      • Dec 2005

Excelent, thank you Davey

By chance, do you have a similar file for the seas L18RNX/P woofer?
      Or is there's a site where i can download sample measurements for Seas drivers that i'm not aware of?

Comment

• JonP
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Davey
        Here's some you can fiddle with. These were generated by Bjorne Idland at the Seas factory.

Davey.
        Is there any further info on the measurment conditons for this? As in type/size of baffle, etc?

Comment

• dlr
          • Feb 2005

I have downloadable files at my site

Originally posted by requiem
          Can someone post a CLIO (or similar) measured impedance and frecuency response for seas 27TDFC tweeters?

Thanks
          Go to the Raw Measurements section. All measurement conditions are described.Dave's Speaker Pages
          Dave's Speaker Pages

Comment

• Dennis H
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Aug 2002

I posted this in another thread. The zip is still at that link and includes the measurement conditions.

I have the data files that Bjorn Idland of Seas provided a year or so ago. It's a 300K zip that includes all the tweeters and 7" woofers available then. There's a readme that describes the measurement conditions and a jpeg of the test box. Basically, anechoic chamber, no gating, 8" wide test box, mic on the tweeter axis at 1m. I forget where I got it (maybe Zaph's site?) and can't find it online so I posted it to my webspace temporarily. Grab it quick if you want it.

http://www.crestviewcable.com/~catapult/Seasdata.zip

Comment

• jkrutke
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Dennis H
              I posted this in another thread. The zip is still at that link and includes the measurement conditions.
              Note to all who want to use that data, you MUST build the baffle as shown. (tweeter centered and close to the top, narrow box) This data can't be used to model my L18/TBFCG design because of the baffle and driver location differences. It's not a minor difference. Ask me how many times I had to explain that when Bjorn Idland released this.

If anyone wants to work with a different baffle, the options are to grab DLR's data or SPLtrace my measurements and sum in your own baffle sim.
              Zaph|Audio

Comment

• Davey
                • Jan 2003

John,

Yep, thanks. I should have made that clear in the post. All those data files were generated using the box described within the zip file that Dennis posted.

Davey.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"