X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palmtree
    • Apr 2006

A little off topic--question about velcro

I know it's kinda off topic but this seems to be the best place for all kinds of info and it does have to do with my HT--long story.
    Do you know anyplace that sells just the loop side of velcro by the foot or yard. There are plenty of places that sell it but only in rolls of 25 yards as far as I can tell.
    Thanks,
    Brett
  • joecarrow
    • Apr 2005

You could try your local sewing supply store. One chain I knew in the midwest was Jo-Ann Fabrics. They'll sell velcro off of the roll by the foot.

Also, a lot of hardware stores and Radio Shacks carry some form of adhesive backed velcro. Sorry if this won't help you get the best price per foot- but it's all I can think of.
    -Joe Carrow

Comment

• ThomasW
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

All of my local home center big box stores have various packages that are precut pieces

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• JonW
        Super Senior Member
        • Jan 2006

You know those 25 foot rolls of industrial strength velcro you can buy at HD/Lowes? The Ace Hardare in my town sells it by the foot, from one of those boxes. Just cut what you need and pay for that.

Comment

• Dennis H
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Aug 2002

Velcro noob here. No spitting or throwing things..... Can you tell the difference between industrial strength velcro and the regular sewing stuff by looking at it?

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"