X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sqkev
    • Jul 2006

any posted design for the drivers dayton rs125+bg neo3

Hello,
    I've found a design for the rs150 and the bg neo through a quick search here on the forum. There's also another design of the rs180 and the neo elsewhere on the net.
    I'm looking to make even a smaller bookshelf. I haven't got much luck with calibrating speakerworkshop and very new to it. I was hoping to find a design of the mentioned drivers.
  • Mudjock
    • Sep 2005

How small do you need? You can get a workable ported box tuning for the RS150 in the Parts Express 0.25 cu. ft. box (which is 12" tall, 7.5" wide, and 10" deep). The problem with the neo is that if you need a faceplate (which you will want unless you can make a nice-looking countersunk, rounded over square cutout) it will be touch-and-go whether or not you have room to fit the drivers on the front baffle. Trying to go with an even smaller box (search the internet for Roman Bednarek's Microbe design) with the RS125 will not make that any easier.
    Keep an open mind, but don't let your brain fall out...

https://sites.google.com/view/sehlin...solutions/home

Comment

• sqkev
      • Jul 2006

thanks for the reply mudjock,
      it was actually your design that I came across while searching here.

The reason I have to go with the rs125 is simply that I already own a set. Plus, a small bookshelf will do nicely for my gf's room, she doesn't want anything too big.

I'm actually liking the combo as I'm testing them out on a baffle right now with my deq and dcx doing the work. The midrange is quite good compare to the rs180+tffc combo that I have, a bit thicker, but I like it.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"