X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonasz
    • Nov 2004

Jon Marsh

Where is he?

Maybe on a walkabout or working or looking for dames...

Well, just miss his contributions...

:B
  • TacoD
    Super Senior Member
    • Feb 2004

You're right I've not seen him posting for a while. Maybe he is building some loudspeakers Hopefully he is not ill

Comment

• ThomasW
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

He's in Singapore. He'll be back in the states this coming weekend.

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Hank
        Super Senior Member
        • Jul 2002

Jon is so good at what he does, he gets overloaded by assignments at work, and is too dedicated/competent to say 'no'. He has to do significant travelling, including to HQ in Europe also. He and I have had several discussions about how work prevents us from doing other things. I've been overloaded for about a year now myself. We had planned to meet at C.E.S. and walk the high end audio hotel suites together, but by the time we got our respective meetings done (I think I had about 12), our schedules didn't mesh, so we just said 'hi' on our cell phones.
        I'm sure the Jon half of our Dynamic Duo will return. Meanwhile there's Thomas, who's forgotten more than I know.

Comment

• capslock
          • Dec 2004

Singapore, wheew! Lot's of time on planes to work on a W22 XO for the Mt8(a)...

Jon, I live about two hours northwest of Munich, if you want to drop by on your way to headquarters, feel free!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"