X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jester
    • Jun 2006

A first time dream project

a speaker with waveguide thingies
    Last edited by jester; 15 June 2006, 02:25 Thursday.
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Yes people are playing with different waveguides that's why we have a link to threads about them in the reference threads section.

Hi all (and specifically Jon) Would love to hear your thoughts about utilizing tweeter waveguides. I believe in low XO high order designs such Jon's, but I see precious little on DIY speaker forums about this subject. I believe the benifits are obvious - large increases in low end output that (when corrected for flat response)

Hi all, :D I have been working with EdL (thanks Ed) for the last couple weeks in preparing to measure some DIY WGs for use with non-compression drivers. That is, the tweeters will be standard off-the-shelf dome tweeters. Ed has turned some examples and sent them to me. Soon I will be doing some measurements (I have to go out
    Last edited by theSven; 17 August 2023, 16:52 Thursday. Reason: Update htguide urls

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• jester
      • Jun 2006

wow!
      Last edited by jester; 15 June 2006, 02:24 Thursday.

Comment

• ThomasW
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

I'm sorry if you chose to perceive my posting links to the reference threads as an act of hostility.

Your posts have been moved to a thread of their own since they're OT in the Modula TM stickey thread. Hopefully you'll get some beneficial advise here.

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• jester
          • Jun 2006

thank you very much

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"