• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Greybeard191
    • Jan 2005

Unibox: Standard Design vs. Design by Vb and Q

sigh... yet another Unibox question.

If go into Unibox under closed box, you can design by either:

Standard Design, which allows you to modify Qtc and everything else changes to match (Vb, Fb, F3, max powerinput

or

Design by Vb and Q, in which you change Vb, Qa, Ql, (neither of which i typically change), and also the damping and leakage cells to the right which have the effect of modifying values of Vb, Fb, F3, alpha a , etc.

My question? I can't make the two sets of design align. Example... setting Qtc for a given value in the standard design will give an output (in red) of Fb, F3 etc. If you modify the "design by Vb and Q" section so it displays the same Qtc, Fb and F3 are different, and playing around with damping and leakage won't make them align either.

So what am I missing... and why exactly if you design by Vb and Q, does Unibox has an "output" in that same section with a different Vb than the one you inputted?

GB
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"