Muhahahahah Aegis 3.5 way really rocks....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poneal
    • May 2024

Muhahahahah Aegis 3.5 way really rocks....

That my friend is the call of a happy man! I have them in stereo folks and have listend for about 4 hours. Now my ears are tired and I was listening at around 85db from 8' away on my SPL meter. I threw three DVD audio/video discs into the player and they all sounded great. Well on to radio, damn even radio sounds nice. CD's ditto.

Now I might be tooting my horn a little bit but the "Aegis" 3.5 way is a WINNER folks! I'm keeping everything a secret until I have had a chance to listen to this setup for a month or so. Let me just say this is the best pair of stereo speakers I have heard to date including all the ones I have built previously.

Oh, Pete, no worry about to much bass--the bass is prefect for my rather large living area. These sound sooooo goood, that I may just stay in stereo again for awhile. Well, it's out--IT'S CLEARLY A WINNER FOLKS!!! :T

Cheers,

Paul

• opt-e
    • Nov 2004

Sweet... but where are the pics of Aegis "in the nude"? :rofl:

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"