X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dustin B
    • Nov 2003

My new circle jig.

I just finished the addition to my Eurekazone Smart Router Kit guide. This addition allows me to easily and infinitely adjust the radius of my jig down to just under a 1" radius. Can't wait until I'm in my new house and have the money together to upgrade my speakers to some new kits and put this thing to use.

Constant Area Screen - The Only Way To Go

My Home Theatre Page
  • Dustin B
    • Nov 2003

Oops, just realized there isn't much for pictures on the SRK itself in that series. For those who don't know what it is, here is the product page on Eurekazone's website.

eurekazone.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, eurekazone.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Constant Area Screen - The Only Way To Go

My Home Theatre Page

Comment

• FlashJim
      • Apr 2006

Very cool, Dustin! I have the SRK too. I bought it and the Circle Maker to cut the trim for my arched windows. It's a very cool setup.

I assume you have the Smart Guide too? I've been telling someone on AVS about it and trying my best not to sound like and infomercial.

In the second pic you can see the SRK base on my PC 890 series.
      Attached Files
      Jim

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"