X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A Reef Scene
    • Apr 2006

LspCAD where to find?

I,m trying to find the program lspcad and have no idea where to look. Any help would be great.

Thanks
    A Reef Scene
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• A Reef Scene
      • Apr 2006

Is that program better ther crossover pro? If so how?

Comment

• ThomasW
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

LspCAD in general is a more sophisticated tool. The crossover function allows the modeling of more complex crossovers.

BassBox/Xover Pro is easier to learn and use. Unfortunately after one gets a little experience it's a bit simplistic.

So IMO opinion it's worth the steeper learning curve to buy one program......LspCAD

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"