X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

Well i double checked everything and enterd it exactly the same in bass box pro so im not sure.

Comment

• Brian Bunge
      Super Senior Member
      • Nov 2001

Thomas,

Something is definitely wrong with the specs John posted for this driver. If I enter everything per the spec sheet, I get an enclosure volume around 247L for a Qtc=.707. If I change Vas from 36.6L to 3.66L, I get a volume of .87ft^3 for a Qtc=.707, which is more in line with what John suggests.

Comment

• Hdale85
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2006

So im not screwing up then? But then why does bass box pro give lower eclosure specs?

Comment

• Hdale85
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2006

Well i may be reconsidering this project and going with either one or two 12" TC2+'s. We'll see though im moving into a new apartment in a few months anyways and this project wont start until after my RS 3 Ways are finished which will be a few months. For now back to more planning.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"