X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nathan P
    • Mar 2006

Ipod/CD Player box

The little box I made met with such praise by everyone I showed it to (Adults noticed the slightly overwhelming lows, but it wasn't bad, all kids liked it), that I'm thinking about making a kit or just producing (Small quanities, probably locally) something of this sort from scratch. It needs to have an amp, LR channels, and sub all in one box, probably about 2' wide, maybe 1' deep. Height can be a little more flexible, but probably no more than 1', preferrably less. I don't think it will need more than say 30-50w of power. It just needs a input from RCA cables or a 3.5mm mini jack, maybe some tone controls. I was thinking a speaker right in the middle, and then two mounted slanted towards the back (Think something like those surround speakers they sell, a three sided front basically.) Any other ideas are welcome. If producing them is going to be to hard, I'll still do one for myself, so don't let that stop you

Thanks,
    Nathan
  • Nathan P
    • Mar 2006

Maybe a sonotube with a tweeter/woofer in each end? Painted cool colors?

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"