X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J-Dub
    • Jan 2006

Driver Mounting Hardware!

Hey everyone I found a place that has every type of fastener on the planet! I know, in the past, I have had to rely on my local big box store for longer screws for thicker baffels. (PRICEY)

Check This Out! www.mcmaster.com

Easy to use: for instance: from the main page scroll down to fastening and sealing, click on socket cap screws, from there you can choose what is most important to you first. weather it be color (black oxidised) or size ( #10/32 ) worth a look!

In no way do I represent mcmaster.com. I just thought it would be an asset to our DIY community.
    "The most successful people in this world have also failed the most"
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Yep they're a resource people have used for a very long time if one can't obtain a product locally..... :T

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• J-Dub
      • Jan 2006

Yup, my local HD sells 2 yes two silver, phillips #10/32 x 2 1/4" machine screws for $2.38 8O

This place sells 25 for around $11 bucks and they are black oxide with socket cap!
      "The most successful people in this world have also failed the most"

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"